29.

I just hate my mom. How can she do this? It's child labour!

"Dhriti please pass me those clothes," she said.

"Ugh fine," I passed her our old clothes after being pissed off.

Whose mom can be so cruel? I have to meet Ye Jun but she needs me in cleaning the store room. Isn't it against humanity and child rights? I will protest against moms who make their child work in winter holidays.

"Ok I am going to separate the things we can donate and the ones which has to be recycled," she wore a cap to protect her hairs from dust. "Till then you keep all the things at their place."

"Ok mom," I lazily said and started opening the sealed boxes.

Our work load becomes double during winter, isn't it?

Old clothes, toys, accessories were so much that we could even open an antique shop. Though most of the things were trash, I found few beautiful vases, drawings, radio tapes, cassettes and DVD players. Even found few polaroids of me eating cereals in a messy way with food all over my mouth and clothes. These nostalgic things are gold for a person who can't remember.

"What's this?"

In the treasure box, I found a small paper box. Some weird pictures of god's were printed on it's cover like a decalcomania.

I peeked inside, "tarot cards?"

Randomly chose a card from outside and pulled it out to test my fortune.

'You don't choose a tarot card. A tarot card chooses you.'

I turned back but there was not a single human cell around, other than my own body.

The card was upside down when I pulled it out so I flipped it without thinking once, "a lovers card?"

I smiled since I knew my fortune is very strong. There is no pretending, I love him. I will love him until I die, and if there is a life after that, I will love him then. Within him, I lose myself. Without him, I find myself wanting to be lost again.

'A lovers tarot card held upside down means.... parting.'

I shrugged my thoughts away, "Uff! I have more works to be down before evening."

It took me three hours, forty six minutes and seven seconds to complete my task before lunch. Yes I am very punctual when it comes to help in household chores. I can't work a second more than I promised.

"Beautiful," my mom winked when found me in the dress she bought for me as a Christmas gift. "I knew you will look good in white jacket and woollen scarf."

"I look beautiful in every dress," I flipped my hairs to give my diva poses. "Should I apply for Miss world?"

"As you wish, but don't blame me if you get late."

I looked at the clock and it was 7 p.m. according to it.

"Oops! I should go now," I hugged her in a hurry and carried my sling bag. "Bye bye bye."

"Go safely and call me once you reach. Are you even listening?", she shouted. "Crazy bear!"

It won't take long to reach the destination if your taxi driver thinks himself to be the owner of a bullet train.

The whole love lock tower was decorated with yellow and silver LED lights. It seems like human beings are enjoying a festival invented to tease all the singles around the world. Couples roaming around, kissing and hugging, just to make us feel like a whole potato chop. But I am not single trash! Everyday becomes a festival when their is a person in your life whose existence you want to celebrate everyday. And that person was sitting infront of my eyes.