38: Hell Week

"Midoriya. Are you four safe?" Todoroki asked on the phone. All of them were currently walking through the crowded streets. Rin was sleeping on Kirishima's back and her head rested on his shoulder.

"Yeah. How about you guys? No one saw you?" Midoriya questioned.

"I don't think so. We're on the street blending in with the crowd now. Some pros are here helping people evacuate."

"Good, we're stoped in front of the station. Rin passed out but Riot informed us that she just had to rest."

"Wait, who's Riot?"

"He's similar to Venom. I don't know all the details but he's not hurting her. Our rescue totally worked."

[Author: I'm getting lazy and have other shit to do. So I'm adding a video of the fight instead of writing it because I can't even begin to describe this incredible fight.]

All Might's words echoed throughout everyone's memories.

"Now. It's your turn."

Everyone thought of it as a warning to other criminals. But Mdiroiya knew what he really meant. He used up everything, and now it was up to Izuku Midoriya.

After those few words the the green haired boy looked to Rin's sleeping form.

'Not only the world, but Rin has lost so much. And she doesn't even know it yet. I will do everything to support and protect her.' Midoriya thought to himself while tears slipped down his face.

"Excuse me." A man in suit said and all three students turned towards the two men in the suits.

"We're here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D. And we will be taking Miss Kaibutsu into our care." The man on the left said and both of them showed their identification. The three students gave them suspicious looks.

"How can we trust you?" Kirishima questioned.

"Wait you're the guy who helped Rin after the Stain attack." Iida said while pointing to the guy on the left.

"Yes I am. Now we must take Miss Kaibustu home."

"Wait shouldn't she go to a hospital?" Midoriya asked while Kirishima reluctantly handed her over to the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent on the right.

"We can't let the hospital know about the Riot situation. We have this under control. Good day." Both agents bowed and walked to a jet black car. They gently placed Rin in the car before driving off to her residence

~•~

The next day Midoriya was on his way to Rin's house when he saw a familiar skinny blonde walking in front of him.

"A-All Might?" Midoriya exclaimed. The man quickly spun around and covered the boys mouth.

"Be quiet. Now that people know this is the real me I can't waltz around in public without being noticed." Skinny Might pulled his hand away and continued talking to the green haired boy. "So what are you doing here young Midoriya?"

"I came to check on Rin. I still think she should see a doctor to make sure she's okay."

"Not to worry. I just got word from the family doctor that she's completely fine." He said with a small reassuring smile.

"Did you chose the family doctor because of the Venom and Riot situation?"Midoriya questioned while the two continued walking.

"Precisely young Midoriya. This is a problem that no hospital would understand." The two males looked up at the approaching building and smiled as a flock of birds flew past it. Their smiles quickly tuned to horrified faces as they saw black ink shoot out of a window and caught a bird. The others flew away while that one was quickly dragged back through the window.