Let's do it then 🔞

Trigger warning: Sexual activity.

Taehyung struggled against the two tall men dragging him up the stairs to the jet.

"Leave me! Just let go off me! I'm not going anywhere!!" He yelled trying to yank himself free, but the buff men with black sunglasses looked straight ahead, ignoring him as they hauled him from under his armpits.

The plane doors slid open, presenting a widely smiling air hostess.

"Welcome to the Jeonkart airlines! You're signing up into the VIP exclusive section!" She beamed, ignoring the obvious struggle the captive was putting up against the bodyguards, almost as if it was a regular occurrence in her plane.

One of the men nodded at her before she was leading them inside. Taehyung had to pause his struggle momentarily and watch in absolute awe. The whole place was shimmering in a beige golden hue, lazy classical music vibing off from some corner and a scented mist in the air that made Taehyung's nose feel funny.

It looked, smelt and felt like money.

There were only six seats, comfortably spaced with small coffee tables of their own and a possible good view of the clouds. Each of the seats were occupied by who he recalled were the mob boss's men, either lounging or chatting away without a care in the world.

The two men picked him up again, and the brunette recalled he had to keep the struggle on. He couldn't be here. He couldn't leave his country, nor his village, with some mafia. He was an officer, who promised to protect his countrymen with his last breath--

He stopped his train of thoughts as he was taken past the elite compartment, and seemingly into another room guilded with huge golden double doors.

The said doors slid open as soon as they arrived, and the men didn't miss a beat before pushing him in.

Taehyung fell clumsily, on his hands and knees as the doors silently slid shut again. He raised his head and looked around, a small gasp leaving his lips.
If what he saw outside was rich, this was crazy-fucking-conspicuous-rich.

Mat black walls patterned with sleek geometric designs, led all the way from the ceiling to the floor, a small golden chandelier hanging from the middle. There were cupboards with books lined up on one far end, a roundish white monoseat with a reading lamp near it, a decent sized curtained window to the left that would overlook the clouds upon flying.

And... a queen sized bed sitting right in the middle. The space was small but still managed to look spacious.

Taehyung had to refresh his mind-- this was a aeroplane?

But that wasn't even what surprised Taehyung the most.

It was the man on the bed, leaning against the mohagany headboard and watching him with dark amused eyes.

The devil boss.

He had a knee folded at the front, the other leg lying a little farther, making him spread out comfortably. Taehyung noticed he hadn't even cared to take off his shoes.

A tatted hand was placed on that knee, frivolously holding a white burning stick between two long bony fingers, the smoke waving off in little swirls.

Taehyung gulped.

The boss continued to watch him. Whether like a modern art in some museum or an animal in the zoo, the brunette couldn't point out yet.

"Hey cub... d'ya need a leash?" He hushed amusingly.

It was the second one, Taehyung decided. He coughed and shakily got to his feet, brushing his slacks and looking around once again. He debated saying something, but immediately decided against it when he saw the dark eyed man lift off the bed and stroll towards him.