Lucas x Albino male reader

Manga/Manhwa: Who made me a princess

Type: opposites attract

Plot: You are the son of Anastacius, you have inherited his personality. After Lucas saved Athanasia's life, Claude told Lucas that when he's better he needs to report to him since he has another favor in need of him.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Special Features:

Hair: Snow White

Eyes: Jewel Blue

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

----------------------------------------

The rumor about a prince was spreading like wildfire in the empire of Obelia. (Y/n) de Alger Obelia is the son of the former emperor of the empire, which is Anastacius. But because of a condition, he was kept a secret from everyone other than the royal family, not including Athanasia.

Athanasia was lying on a bed with a child Lucas standing by. But when Lucas thought he was done, Claude's voice sounded in the room, "Come to my office later, I need to talk to you." Athanasia was also curious but didn't ask.

When Lucas sat down in front of the emperor Claude started talking. "The reason I invented you here is because of my nephew." Lucas's ears perked up with the last word. "Your majesty, you have a nephew?" Surprised Lucas asked."Yes, he's my brother's son but I took him in since he died. The reason you are here is that my nephew has a condition. I'll take you to him."

"I thought you could also help him. When he was born he had blond hair but when he hit the age of five his hair started to turn white, and now... *Sign* I wasn't able to find a physician who can cure this sickness so I'm giving you a try."

Claude held up his hand and made a gesture and a maid stood out. "She will explain everything to you," Lucas said his farewell and left with the maid.

The maid was explaining the reasons why Claude is taking care of (Y/n) "His majesty made a promise to the ex-emperor to take care of his son...

*Flashback*

"P-promise me you'll take care of my son. Find him a good physician and make him happy... I know you hate me but please... do this for my... son." Anastacius said. It has been years since Claude seem that expression on Anastasius's face, he agreed and killed his older brother.

*End Flashback*

"His Majesty thought you could also help the prince. We weren't able to find a physician who can cure this sickness so we are giving you a try."

After a while of walking, they came to an unknown mansion located in the woods behind the palace, the maid opened up the door to the living room and invited Lucas in.

Sitting in the middle of the living room is the prince, (Y/n) de Alger Obelia. He had a hood covering up most of his features and the butler was putting up snacks in front of him. "My Prince, the royal physician is here." The maid bowed and left the area to do her thing after she was excused.

(Y/n) nodded at the maid and looked at Lucas. "Ah, you must be the physician my uncle sent. Let's go to my room for more privacy."

Lucas just followed him without a word, 'Why does he have a hood on?' "Please come in." (Y/n) said. "Thank you, Your Highness." Lucas bowed.

(Y/n) sat on the sofa and Lucas sat in front of him. "If you could, my prince, remove your hood so I can determine what your conduction is."

(Y/n) nodded and lifted his hood, his snow-white hair was shudder length, with a half ponytail on the back. (Y/n) shook his head to fix the mess a bit. Lucas looked at the cloud-like hair and started examining it. 'This is interesting, I did not expect this.'