Father of the Year

" Dear Mei Ning ...
You were a great human
A good student , a nice sister , a beautiful daughter
And a good mother
You'll be missed darling
Rest in peace."

4 days have passed since everything happened.

Neither Jeno or Jaemin called nor did Renjun.

4 days have passed since Mei Ning died leaving her baby all alone to Renjun.

4 days have passed already since Renjuns own child was born but he doesn't even know about the baby anything at all.

4 days...

Jeno and Jaemin was still waiting for Renjun to show up though both were angry at him .

Jeno brought the baby to his home along with the Nannies. Keran was resting . Their deal was done so both parties ended their terms peacefully.
Jaemin was staying at the Lee's with his daughter.

Mark was stressing out with office work while Donghyuck was running errands for his husband now cause his brother in law was doing his duty as a father. No place to complain. Jeno was literally pouring all his efforts what he missed during Minhyucks time . Good thing Jaemin was there with him. The two kids were super happy to get a new sibling but deep down they were missing their papa like hell and secretly tried to contact him but failed.

4 fucking days .

Stupid really that neither of them contacted each other minus Jeno & Jaemin. But they knew Renjun needed time. Well the Chinese was alright , Jeno made sure of it. But what was exactly happening , they didn't know .

On the other hand , Renjun was scared to face them . Full of regreats for not being there when his baby was born and not being able to save Mei ning.

He was trying to compose himself but miserably failed cause ...
His sanities weren't there with him and he needed to get them back.

At any cost.

" Fatou... Call a cab. Can you stay with the baby while I settle down with everything ? Because it's gonna be a hellish situation for me ... "

" Don't worry Mr Huang. I'll stay with the baby. Please fix everything. You have been suffering a lot all alone. You have been lying to your family as well ."

Renjun just sighed. He didn't even informed his family about his baby's birth and his lovers didn't as well. They respected Renjun by not telling his family or... They were pissed at him.

He needs to find out.

Taking the baby stroller out , Renjun put the baby on the stroller and covered properly.

" Come Fatou.."

" Are you sure oppa ?"

Renjun nodded guiding the student inside. Though he was acting tough, deep inside he was scared worried and anxious.

He wasn't ready to see what he actually saw after the main door was wide open.

" Lord.."
Renjun whispered .

There was one of the love of his life ,Jeno standing in the middle of the living area holding a baby on his left hand and feeding with his right one. He was moving little by little to give the baby light swing and humming in casual comfy clothes , hair messy and looking like a whole ass father with the feeder .

" Dad.... When will HE finish drinking? I wanna play with him ?"
Minhyuck who was also poking the baby softly asked.

A he.