Dispatch; p2

Dispatch has reportedly seen Stray kids' Han and Seungmin with mysterious women.

According to Dispatch, Han Jisung and Kim Seungmin with both seen with two women on the same day on January 23. Seungmin was seen around Namsan Tower, holding hands with a girl, both of them with masks on, but the idol was quick to be recognized. Jisung was seen with a woman at a cafe close to the JYP building.

In response to this report, JYP Entertainment were quick to release an official statement regarding to both rumors.

"Hello, this is JYP Entertainment

This is our official respond to Han and Seungmin's dating rumors. After checking the photos, reported. The girl with Han in the photos, is just the group's temporary manager. Stray kids' official manager is on a break, and the girl seen in the photos is only the group's current manager, who became really close to the group while working with them. Her relationship with the boys and Suri is nothing more than work and a close friendship.

We also just checked with Seungmin and he said that the girl with him in the photos was a close friend to him, and denied the dating rumors, saying that have met several times, but they are not dating.

And as always we're going to take all measures and actions for the protection of our artist's rights and interests, we will put in our full effort to not cause harm to not only the artist, but also to all fans who love Stray Kids, Seungmin and Han.

Thank you."

This is not the first time JYP and Stray kids face dating scandles, back in the beginning on 2020, the group's main dancer, the only girl 'Lee Suri' was in a relationship with NCT Dream's Lee Jeno, but the two broke up not too long after their relationship.

Netizens were quick to search for the girl, Seungmin was seen with only to know that she's a fellow Stray kids' fan. A 'Stay', Her name is Choi Young-Soon, she's 20 years old and some of them weren't as happy about the news between her and the idol, leaving multiple comments on her Instagram account. 

COMMENTS:

Human1: She's not even that pretty why was she with him?

Human2: Just friends?Who are they lying to?

Human3: She's probably a sasaeng who's asking for fame. Seungmin is way better than her.

Although JYP stated that there's no relationship between Seungmin and the girl, netizens had other feelings.

Stay tuned for more updates from Stray kids and JYP.