i. The start of a New Adventure

Enchanted Forest. Present-day

"WHERE ARE WE?" She hissed to Jaclyn who was standing next to her and Erica didn't realise at first but Jaclyn had threaded her fingers through her own, letting the blonde feel more grounded as well as let out the breath she was holding and be mor...

"WHERE ARE WE?" She hissed to Jaclyn who was standing next to her and Erica didn't realise at first but Jaclyn had threaded her fingers through her own, letting the blonde feel more grounded as well as let out the breath she was holding and be more clear in her own mind, as she looked around the place, pieces of where she was clicking in her head like a jigsaw "The Enchanted Forest..."

"Aye...I'm sure my ship is around here somewhere"

"Hold that thought" She whispered to Jaclyn and the young pirate nodded, leaving Erica to turn her attention back on her parents, seeing Aurora again but this time with a pregnant belly gave her a bit of a shock but she didn't comment and instead winced at the blood that stained her father's shirt. They were all ( except Erica of course ) back in the clothes they were in before the curse hit and a wave of sadness hit her at the thought that her father nearly didn't make it through the curse.

"The ogres?" Mary Margret asked in confusion

"Oh defeated" Aurora gave the ex bandit an easy smile "We're restoring the kingdom and our lives"

"And congratulations" Mary Margret smiled warmly at Aurora

Aurora smiled sheepishly "Is it that obvious?"

"You're glowing"

"Why is she the one pregnant and I'm sick?" Regina cut in, turning away and Erica smiled at the couple, trying to imagine her own life with a child but she couldn't, like she said before she loved Henry like family -- because obviously they were, but she couldn't see herself having her own child

"We have much to celebrate" Philip spoke taking control of the conversation  "And know that you are always welcome in our kingdom. If you need anything, we'll be at your service"

"Thank you, but all we need is horses, we have our own kingdom and our own castle--"

"The castle was destroyed in the curse"

"Well played your majesty" Killian muttered as Keira wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's shoulders, obviously trying to get him to calm down

Gemma piped up in the conversation, her voice timid and quiet and Erica had gotten used to her quiet nature, only talking freely with a couple of her friends Erica figured she was missing Emma and that wasn't helping "Is there a magic bean around here? Maybe it can take us to Andalasia?"

"There's no need. Not everything was destroyed. Her castle still stands"

"Of course it did, I protected it after all"

Erica rolled her eyes at the childish arguing between the former Evil Queen and her mother before she tugged on Jaclyn's hand causing the pirate to look at her, curiosity and concern sparking in her eyes but Erica just subtly nods her hand gesturing for them to have some privacy, and when they were sure no-one was watching them they snuck away