~Accidents Happen~

Votes, comments, feedback motivate me :) hope you enjoy! :D

-

"Mum can we go to the store and get ice cream?" The boy asked, smiling gleefully. "Hunny it's time for your nap so if you sleep now maybe I'll have a little surprise for you!" The boy seemed content with this answer and decided to cooperate.

-~-

"Papa is Mummy back with the surprise?" The boy asked, extremely excited. His father didn't answer only telling him he'd get the surprise soon.

-~-

"Papa where are we going?" The boy asked, the father smiled sickly at him. "You and your brother will get the surprise, just you wait" The boy and his brother looked excitedly at each other.

If only they knew the pain they would go through..

-~-

"T̵̨̞̖̺͚̞̮̰̹̬̗͈̠̭͋͜ȕ̸̠̩̙̯̇͊̔̂b̵̨͕̾̐̊̋̂͂͋̒̊͆ͅb̴̡͉̤͎͖͍͍͓͇̻̞̟͚͍͆̃͐͆͠o̸̹̭͎͚̭̮͎͆̈́̈́̉̆̆̀́̆̀̎͘͝͝ its all my fault!" The boy cried. "If I didn't ask Mommy then we would still be home.." His brother stayed silent for a moment. "Its not your fault, it was an accident and accidents happen."

Accidents happen..

.

.

.

right?

-

Tommy woke up in cold sweat, startling Fundy who was currently huddled up beside him.

Phil would be pissed if he knew he had a cat.. What if he made Tommy and Tubbo leave? No.. Tubbo would probably stay.. Fundy was in Tommy's room after all.

Tommy got to his feet, ignoring the pain and noticed he still had Techno's sword? He must have forgotten to leave it downstairs.

Tommy didn't really have a phone - he'd never stick around long enough to ask to get one, its not like they'd say yes anyways.

And he also didn't have a clock so he would have to go to the bathroom since it had a clock in there. He had to go to the bathroom anyways so it was okay.

When Tommy opened the door, Fundy perked up, obviously curious. Tommy quietly closed the door so he couldn't get any ideas, noticing a plate of food on the floor- pancakes?

As much as he'd like to eat them he currently wasn't in the right headspace to eat. Even if he wanted to.

Once he got to the washroom he looked up at the clock that read 10:24am and he sighed, it wasn't that late - even if his plan was to spend the day in his room anyways.

Maybe jump out the window and get some fresh air, yeah, he'd try that.

And so, the teen set off, sneaking out the window and heading to where he thought the direction of the town was.

It was different this time since he had memorized the way from his little.. incident. So it was basically him trying to go off the best muscle memory he could.

Surprisingly, he did make it to the small town. And Tommy being Tommy chose to go straight to the ice cream shop across the street.

Usually Tommy wouldn't want food but he hadn't really eaten in a while, so being the mature kid he was, he channeled his inner Tubbo(and Phil) and chose to eat.

And if he was going to eat, he was going to treat himself to some nice, ice cream.

"That will be £4.50 please." 

Sh*t.

This was one of Tommy's 'not so smart' smart moments. The cashier seemed to noticed his panic and spoke.

"Running low on cash?" She smiled, she had hot pink hair and a pair of round glasses. It reminded Tommy of Wilbur.

"Uh- yeah I forgot it.. any other way I could pay?" He asked, stomach screaming at him. It was so hard to not just eat the treat now.

"Hmm.. you could help around back?" She offered, Tommy nodded, anything for his ice cream.

"Alright, my brother Ranboo will be back there to explain to you what you'll do once you're done your ice cream. I'm Niki by the way."

"Tommy," he said, taking the hand that was held out for him. He then sat down at the table enjoying the food while he could keep it in his stomach.

-

Tommy had spent his afternoon making ice cream and cleaning dishes. He had found a liking to Ranboo and Niki, even if Ranboo's height kinda freaked him out.

He knew he should've been heading back home- to the house, but he still wasn't ready to talk to Tubbo. 

And so he came up with his best idea yet, maybe he didn't have to go back yet? He could stay here for a few days and then go back, ready to face Tubbo.

Only one problem.

Philza

Tommy groaned, if only he knew a way to be able to get some space away from them for awhile.

Maybe the man would have pity for him, although Tommy hated the idea of pity it seemed like the only good option.

"Hey Tommy." The boy jumped, spooked by the new appearance. It was Ranboo.

"Oh hey, what's up?" He asked, maybe now would be a good time to ask, even if he didn't really care what Ranboo wanted it would be rude not to act like it.

"Nothin' just bored." The taller of the two shrugged. Tommy nodded, still a little bit disturbed by his height.

"So uh- do you think I would be able to stay for a little longer? I'll do the work and everything I just need a break from my- the people I live with." He trailed off.

Ranboo looked at him for a moment longer, before sighing. "Alright, call them though. If you're gonna stay with us I don't want to be arrested because of you."

Tommy smiled gratefully as Ranboo took his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Tommy.

He knew he couldn't avoid them forever, but a little break would be nice.

'Hello?'

-

Hey! How are you doing? :)

Today was super busy because I had a lot of school stuff and after school I was in a call with my friend helping him for 6 hours getting a project done XD But hey, always nice to spend time with people :)

Also why this was a little bit rushed I'm sorry ❤️
I hope your day is going well! If not your siblings and I will help your day get better ❤️ cookie for u=🍪

I saw someone add this book to a list that said "sbi+ranboo" and I was like "wait isn't Ranboo not in this? And then I realized I was literally adding him and Niki in this chapter XD

I'm sorry for slow updates but soon I hope to get a bit of a schedule? So maybe we'll see in the future :) anyways I love you all and hope to see you soon!

-awoof/ur fabvojrse sabeinfg ❤️