5

Chapter Five
Honour Above All

Luella was with her suitemates in the cafeteria eating food. The hall was crowded with people talking and eating, standing and sitting.

She sat next to Bloom at the edge of the table as Musa and Aisha joined, placing their trays down.

"So, here's what we should do," Aisha started saying. "Maybe we can make a list of emotional triggers-"

Bloom yawned and then interrupted the water fairy. "Aisha, um, I appreciate what you're doing, but I can figure this out on my own," She said tiredly, crossing her arms together.

"I'm sure," Aisha agreed. "I just think you might be in your head about the whole changeling stuff and overthinking."

Luella froze for a second, staring at Aisha, why would she expose Bloom like that?

Bloom waddled in closer to herself as she addressed the situation, "so everyone knows?"
Lue then realised that Asha had already told them all.

"Is that why freaked out at the vessel earlier?" Terra asked. "That makes so much more sense 'cause that's gonna be the easiest assignment we'll have," she rambled out trying to be reassuring.

Musa gave Terra a 'stop it' look and signalled with her hands as well. "And I'm making it worse," Terra mumbled.

The fire fairy looked numb, she had straightened her mouth, and tight shoulders and had hesitating movements; Bloom looked lost.

They sat there in silence for a moment before heels banging against the floor got louder. Stella had approached them with Sky behind her. She had changed from this morning: she was now wearing a light blue sweater and skirt.

Stella placed down a map, the same one Lue had, and unrolled it where there was space, "so, we have a plan," she announced. "To get my ring back."

"What's this?" Musa asked.

"It's a map of Alfea," Luella answered for her, placing her fork down onto her finished plate as she remarked all the places in her head.

Terra shuffled closer to the map as she informed the group, "the little dotted line is the barrier, and that's Crag Creek," she pointed at the map. "Wind Meadow!" Terra chuckled. "When I was a kid, I'd spend every-"

"Great story, Ter," Stella interrupted, putting her hands on her hips. Terra carried on, explaining that it was a great story.

Sky proceeded to sit next to Luella with the space that was left while the earth fairy continued, "Hey Lue, Silva told me you got to use your magic. How'd it go?" He questioned only that she could hear.

"Did my dad tell you?" She asked as he nodded.

Lue turned to him, "Terribly," she stated bluntly. "I'm joking, it went well," she smiled.

He returned the gesture, "just don't run away when you get scared, okay? You know I'm here."

Luella rolled her eyes at him, "It's like you're comparing me to Elsa." Sky then gave her a serious look. "Yes, I promise, Sky. Don't go protective on me."

"Hilarious, um Sky," Stella beckoned to him. Sky then picked his bag back up and stood next to Stella who almost immediately put her hand on his arm; Luella almost scoffed - was she jealous?