Meeting other people

Aether

Aether thought it was time you met other people than him and Paimon, so he first went to Klee! He had to go to the knights headquarters to convince Jean to let Klee out for a bit which took time but she's out now, Klee immediately ran to Aether and hugged his leg, Klee lets go and sees the bundle, asking him what's in it, Aether now showed "Klee, this is y/n, she/he's my daughter/son now." You were sleeping while aether stroked your head of h/c soft hair "a new playmate?!" Klee was really excited now but Aether said, "y/n is too young to play with your toys cough cough bombs, maybe when she's/he's older." Klee was upset that you were too young and had to wait for an "eternity" till you're older but she was still really happy meeting you.

Venti

Venti wanted to introduce Dvalin to you and was excited to see how the meeting would go, as he went to storm terror's lair, dvalin was already waiting for venti, venti smiled and showed dvalin you "Dvalin! This is my daughter/son! His/her name is y/n!" Venti held you out to dvalin and you stared at dvalin with big e/c eyes, gleaming with innocence and curiosity, you placed your tiny hands on Dvalin's face, venti smiled "hey! She/he likes you dvalin!" Dvalin let out a sigh of content.

Xiao

Xiao was taking you to the other adepti, seeing how you would behave around other people than him, he then arrived at one of their abodes where all of them were gathered for this meeting, hell Zhongli and Ganyu are there too, curious why Xiao is holding a meeting, the adepti then asked him what was the purpose for this meeting, he was quiet and showed you, "this is y/n, i found her/him out in the open behind a rock." The adepti were pretty shocked that Xiao is gonna take care of a kid, Zhongli walked up to him, "Xiao, you know raising a child is also another form of contact, are you willing to raise this child?" Xiao nodded looking serious till you grabbed his face "Y/N we talked about this before coming here!" The adepti are chuckling at this, very amused with this scene unfold in front of them.

Lumine

Before lumine stopped traveling with Dainsleif, she introduced you to him, you were a pretty quiet baby when you are in your mothers arms, Dainsleif liked you, to put it short, for some reason he was very curious about you but shrugged it off, so when Lumine and Dainsleif parted ways you were very fussy, not wanting him to part ways with your mother, but eventually you calmed down.

Zhongli

Zhongli was sitting on a bench till......he saw venti walking through Liyue, venti saw zhongli and walked to him, smiling "hey there Rex lapis! I see you have a child?" Zhongli, irritated that out of all the people he had to see with his child..it had to be this drunkard, zhongli simply nodded, "what's their name? Can i play with them?" "Her/his name is y/n...and no." Venti then whined "why not? I'm just gonna take them for a ride oof Dvalin high up the skies where the winds are at it's best!" Zhongli sighed and said no again, "no and besides, y/n is too young and fragile for a ride on your dragon..." venti was upset but he plans on playing with you till you're older.

Diluc

Besides meeting Kaeya, Diluc was gonna introduce you to the traveler since he can't really think of anyone, luckily and coincidentally at dawn winery doing a commission for one of the workers, so before Aether left, Diluc called him "traveler, come here for a sec", Aether was confused but nonetheless came over, "is something wrong Diluc?" Diluc stayed quiet for a moment and showed you to Aether, "this is y/n, she's/he's my child." Diluc simply said while Aether looked a bit confused to why Diluc has a child but smiled as you were currently making grabby hands to Aether to which Aether gladly held you.