𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12 │︎♚︎

"Missing you comes in waves, tonight I'm drowning."

Kyra

"Thank you, bunny." I hugged him goodbye, the sparks making themselves known as I thanked him for the best day I've had in forever. I felt guilty because he had to spend his money on me, but he just told me that mates are supposed to spend on each other.

"You're welcome, little rose." He gave me another one of those intoxicating kisses that caused me to blush. I'm so grateful for such an amazing mate. Dream sigh.

"And don't worry there'll be plenty of days like these."

"Really!?" I squeal excitedly. More days with bunny would be heaven on earth. His pure attention on me makes me feel like the only person in the world, especially when he stares at me longingly with those hazel eyes.

"Yes little rose, they're called dates."

"Dates." I say, practicing the word. "I would love to go on dates with you, bunny." He smiled, his pearly whites exposed.

"Good. Only with me, okay love?"

"Who else?" I smile, as he kissed my knuckles and then gave one final kiss to the back of my hand, gently tracing the shape of my fingers.

"Goodbye for now, little rose." he sighed, his hands on either side of my face as he pulled me towards his chest. His lips connecting with my forehead before he whimpered into my hair. He pulled me back so he could see my face, his eyes on mine as he muttered "I wish I could kiss you right now."

It was borderline audible,which made me realise I wasn't meant to hear it but I did, my cheeks heated and my mind was fogged with the thoughts of Syfas kissing me softly.

"Remember what I said, little rose?" His voice breaking me out of my reverie.

"I remember." I whispered, Syfas promised me he would show me my ball dress tomorrow. I was ecstatic to say the least, the way he described it made it sound angelic-like. I was sure it was beautiful.

"Good girl." Those words caused shivers to run down my spine, or maybe that was just the wind. Definitely the former. There was something pleasurable about his praise, even if it was just two words.

"Bye bye, bunny." I say, wrapping myself up in his warm arms, protecting my body from the harshest winds that were sucking me into the Ethical Forest.

"Bye bye, little rose." He replied, but we both stood there, wrapped up in each others embrace whilst the hurricane assaulted us with its harshest blows. The leaves of the Elder tree were still firmly intact, despite the winds hardest efforts.

Involuntarily, I peeled myself off of my mate, immediately feeling void of his warmth and touch. It was a cold dark night yet the stars still twinkled with such intensity and if my eye lids weren't so heavy, I would've loved to lay with Bunny whilst staring up at the stars.

"I'm going to miss you again."

"I'm going to miss you too." He sighed, his breath forming a cloudy essence which mingled with the nights air.

"Another kiss?" I asked and saw his eyebrows raise in amusement.  "Of course." He muttered against my cheek, giving a peck to each before placing a chaste kiss on my freckled nose.