Chapter 4

Alonzo POV

TW- kind of sexual assault later in the chapter.

I straightened my grey Armani suit jacket with my grey Armani slacks as I arrived at the given underground location with my men, my jet black curly hair gelled back, and leaned against my range rover waiting for Talia to arrive.

"Sebastian, stand outside and make sure no one comes, alert me if you see anything suspicious," I ordered and he nodded and marched away to the front of the door.

Suddenly, in the distance, I hear footsteps against the concrete floor the volume increasing and I lifted my gaze to meet Talia's brown hazel eyes, her black bodysuit hung upon her curves bringing out her hourglass figure, her boobs literally sticking out.

Did she do this on purpose?

She was wearing her red Jordan's and her red-black shades with her hair reaching near her ass and her red little bag to match her outfit.

In other words, she was dressed so casually.

"You didn't have to dress up so formal you know we are just here to discuss the shipments and locations Mr. Bond." She teased, grinning at me pulling her shades up her head.

She started to sway her hips walking inside the underground warehouse as I followed behind her eyeing down her big ass which was practically jiggling in my face.

Before I could process I started to get a strain in my pants and I looked down with an obvious bulge, I slapped my hands down to cover the evidence and continued to walk clearing my throat.

We stopped in front of the room where there was a white board hanging on the wall and desk with a computer, to store all the data. She sat down the chair and switched on her laptop before typing away and looking up meeting my brown orbs while I was leaning back against the desk flexing with my rings.

"So, we need to transport 1kg of cocaine to Mexico and in order for us to do this we need 3 vans and hire a private jet, I know someone who works as a pilot she has been good to me and I'm sure she will be happy to help. I need your men to measure the cocaine and make sure its exactly 1kg so we have the full product because their are thirsty men across Mexico that expect it at one piece." She said before typing away at the screen.

I nodded and walked towards her, having a cruel idea I smirked at myself.

This is what she gets for teasing.

Before I could stop myself I strode towards her and came behind her leaning towards her slightly to her neck, putting both arms to her arms caging her like an animal. Her breathing hitched to her throat I could feel her breathing becoming unsteady, goose bumps rose beneath her skin and I traced my fingertips on the keyboard.