Chapter 14 🖤

La'taisha Williams
Location: Lataisha  apartment
Miami-Dade Florida

La'taisha Williams Location: Lataisha  apartmentMiami-Dade Florida

2 months later...

I haven't seen or talked to dez in like two months. I try to text him and he either leaves me on read or delivered and im not finna beg nobody to talk to me so I gave up at one point.

"I'm sooo fucking bored. I need a life" I pouted to myself. I seen the flash on my phone light up and seen I had a dm from Instagram.

                           Instagram
                       @liyah.lov_e
Hello I was wondering if
I could book an appt tdy for
3:00pm?
Seen.

                     Hello! Yes you could definitely        
             come at that time. What hairstyle

Just a ombré lace wig. I
Have the wig but I was
Wondering if u could
Dye it for me

                      Sure no problem, see you        
                     then❤️

Thankyou sm💕!
Seen.

*exited app*

"At least that gives me sum to do today" I said and walked to my hair room to get everything situated for when she comes.

2 hours later.

"Hold up I'm coming" I said as I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and seen dezmond and a girl.

"Umm how may I help you?" I asked confused why he was here. He was about to speak till the girl cut him off.

"Umm girl don't play with him anyways he just came to drop me off to my hair appointment I scheduled for 3:00pm today" she said.

"Girl don't get slappe- "I stopped myself. "Oh ok come in. Is he coming inside?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Baby you coming in or waiting for me in the car?" She asked him.

Baby?

"Imma head to the block call me when you almost done" he said about to walk away.

"Wait give me kiss" she told him. He bent down and pecked her lips a couple times before leaving.

Wow.

"Ok just follow me back here" I said walking down my hallway.

She sat in the chair I had and went on her phone.

25 minutes later.

"Oh my gosh this dude so annoying" the girl said as I was sewing her tracks in.