Mahomet Arc Chapter 1

The lone Adventurer

In a world of death, destruction, chaos and allies, you are either apart of a clan or your caught in the crossfire. Den wasn't apart of any clan he was a villager. A bunch of sheep in a pen. The villagers were slaughtered but Den wasn't having it he didn't want to die. He didn't want to hide either. He wanted to make a change, he wanted to stop this senseless bloodshed, there is only one way to do that in this world.

"Den, please don't leave the village, as soon as you step foot out of this village, anything can happen." Said Genrett, Dens father. "You could be killed by monsters, or torn apart by magical creatures, or humanoids!" Dens adoptive sister yelled. "Don't worry sis, I can fight and I'm going to unlock my ability soon, I just know it! Plus, I have this magic sword." Den replied.

"HA, Den you should know better then to believe that abilities are real!? Even a guy as crazy as me wouldn't believe in crap like magical abilities! You have no clue what your talking about little boy!" Genrett yelled comically.

"What's your problem? How much magic have we seen for you to not believe in natural abilities? Also is anyone else feeling intense deja vu, like we've done this  an imperceivable amount of times before?" Asked Den. " For every kind of magic, there is a school, you can't just be born with power, you have to earn it." Said Genrett, ignoring Dens question 

That very second the ground crumbled Beneath them. There was a deafening noise and cracks appeared in the earth and hundreds of demons poured out. "It's a clan raid! They're summoning demons from the earth!" Screamed a villager. "Get to the holy tree!" Screamed another

The holy trees are a species of trees that block out all enemies with malicious intent the amount of area the trees abilities cover is based on the amount of good the person who planted it is willing to do for this world. The trees also have mythical healing properties. The seeds for these trees were given as a gift from god, to the strongest man on earth trillions of years ago. He then gave them to all the villages that had existed then, only ten villages own these seeds. Given to them by the strongest man on earth, a long time ago. This was so that they could defend themselves in some way.

The demons ran about, cutting deep wounds into the people of dens village. Demons aren't able to kill humans, they are tourturers, not murderers. But they are able to cut wounds into the average person, deep wounds that will never heal without the magic of the trees. The villagers slowly dragged themselves towards the tree, all of them eventually making it inside of the trees vicinity. Except for two-

"Get to the tree you idiot!" Screamed Genrett. "No way dad, your crazy if you think that I'm not going to fight! This sword is magic remember?" yelled Den. Just then a rather large demon bounded toward the two of them. They split, Genrett rolling left, Den dodging right. They got up and stared the demon down, and realized something."That is no demon, that is a man" Murmured Genrett.

Keep reading if your interested, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!