Purebred Killer - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya (1/4)

Summary: Niragi has a bit of an unhealthy obsession with Y/N. He does his best to hide that he's unstable by eliminating his competition in private.

*Y/N's POV*

"I wonder where he is." I continued to search for my friend Niragi, he would always walk me up to my room after a game, but I couldn't find him today.

I stood in front of the door to Niragi's room and took a deep breath. "Niragi? You in here?" I looked around the large room and my eyes landed on a figure standing on the balcony.

"Niragi, is that you?" The figure spun around and glared at me. "Who are you? Can't you see I'm fucking busy!" "Niragi it's me. Y/N." The taller man tried away from me. "What the fuck do you want?"

"I didn't see you at our usual spot so I got worried and started looking for you." He just sighed. "You're so fucking annoying." I ignored his statement and walked closer to him.

"I didn't know that you got back early. You win your game?" He scoffed, "Why do you care?"

"Because you're my friend. I'm just curious that's all. I wonder what goes on in the mind of someone like you a lot. Wonder what made you the way you are now." Niragi rolled his eyes at me.

"Good for you. Now can you leave?" "What's gotten into you? You're never like this to me." "Just fucking leave! You have always been in my way, just like you are now!"

*Niragi's POV*

I glared down at the smaller male standing next to me. I noticed the tears that were forming at the corners of his eyes. "I was in the way?" Y/N asked me. "What do you mean "was"?!

You ARE in my way! You're in everyone's way! Everyone pretends to like you just so they can betray you later!"

I watched as the tears started to run down his cheeks. "I'm s-sorry." Y/N choked before he ran out of my room. I sighed and shifted my eyes back to the view right below my balcony.

My heart hurt, but it was for the better. It wasn't long before I saw Y/N run out and made his way behind the building. I headed inside my room and shut the balcony door.

I had just lost the only person who I ever gave a fuck about. Despite all the things people told him about me, he never believed any of it.

"It's for his own fucking good Niragi. He would hate you if he ever saw you kill someone. He would hate you if you knew what you really were."

But, I thought about him. Whenever I see him with other people I want to hurt them because I know they'll hurt him.

Not like I didn't hurt them in secret. I couldn't let Y/N know. I'm doing it because I love Y/N.

I peeked out of the balcony door, all I could see was Y/N shadow but I could tell he was still crying. "I'm sorry kitten. I know I hurt you but from here on out I'll protect you from others.

No one will ever hurt you again and we will be together forever." I decided to wander down to keep an eye on Y/N.

When I got down I noticed that another boy was with Y/N. I didn't recognize the voice though.

I peeked around the corner to see what was going on. I felt my blood boil as the boy put his arm around Y/N's shoulder, I wanted to hurt him then and there. But I tried my best to contain my anger and silently listened in on their conversation.

"So what's such a handsome guy like yourself doing crying out here?" I could hear Y/N laugh. "First off, not handsome." "I beg to differ." The boy retorted. "Funny. Secondly, I'm out here because someone I really care about kind of lost his temper with me."

"What did he say to you?" Y/N sighed. "He just told me that I was in his way. He said that I was actually in everyone's way." The boy chuckled. "Well, you're not in my way.

Don't listen to him, he was an idiot for yelling at such a handsome guy." I noticed Y/N blush as he wiped a few stray tears away from his eyes.

"I'm Y/N, by the way." "I'm Hiro. I think my room is actually right next door to yours." Y/N snapped his fingers. "I think we've met in passing before."

"Yeah, I think it was right before the games. We were on a team that one night." Y/N laughed, "I remember you now. You were good. Oh shit, I should get going. It was meeting you again, we should hang out sometime."

"I'd like that Y/N. Just knock on my door anytime." Y/N smiled at the guy. "Will do."

I wanted to just run out, punch this asshole, and take Y/N away from him. He doesn't deserve Y/N, he deserves to fucking die just like the rest.

"Well then I'll see you later Hiro." "Bye Y/N. Don't be a stranger now." I watched as they waved goodbye to each other and headed in separate directions.

As Y/N walked by I quickly grabbed him by his wrist, stopping him from getting any further away.

"What the fuck are you-! Niragi?!" I didn't look at Y/N. "I wanted to say that I was...sorry about what I said to you earlier. I didn't mean it." Fuck. I hated saying sorry.

"Okay." Y/N responded in a monotone voice. "What do you fucking mean "okay"?" I growled at him. "Just okay." His voice still held no emotion. "Do you forgive me or not?" I pressed him.

Silence. "Answer me you fucking idiot!" Y/N suddenly ripped his wrist away from me. "I have to go. I'll see you around." I watched silently as Y/N walked away from me.

Please stay.

The silence only made the rage build up inside me even more. I threw my gun to the ground. "That fucking assholes has to die! He's stealing Y/N away from me! He's in my fucking way!"

With that I stormed off to catch up with my newly picked out victim. I soon found him heading upstairs, most likely going up to his room for the night.

"Excuse me Hiro." He turned around and almost immediately his face went pale. "O-oh hello Niragi." "Long time no see. Hey I have a question for you." The man gulped. "C-can you make it quick?"

I laughed as I looked at my gun, "What do you think of Y/N?" His eyes widened. "How did you-!" I quickly cut him off, "Listen here, asshole. You've touched something that isn't yours and now, you're going have to pay the price."

"What? No! Y-you're the asshole! You made him cry! Why would he even want to be yours?!" I chuckled, "Keep running your fucking mouth and I'll kill you.

What Y/N and I have is special and it can't ever be broken. Not by you or anyone else." "You're insane. I'm warning Hatter about this."

Without thinking I aimed my gun at his leg and took the shot. I watched as the boy crumbled to the ground screaming in pain. His leg bleeding all over the floor.

"This is what you fucking get for getting in the way." I took aimed and shot him through his other leg. "That's for touching Y/N."

Then I finally shot him square through the head. "And that's for thinking that you ever had a fucking shot with Y/N!"

His now lifeless body was sprawled on the floor, that was it, he's dead. I felt a wave of relief wash over me, I felt complete, I felt good.

I threw my rifle back over my shoulder and walked back up to my room. Once back I changed out of my bloody clothes. "That was fucking awesome. Now Y/N is mine."

To be continued~