𝟔𝟗'

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"what's wrong witchu?" wiz asked me as i came out the bathroom.

"i don't know, everything i just ate came up and my head is killin me." i mumbled and laid across the bed.

"you gone be good cause i can stay hea witchu."
he said.

"i'll be fine, go handle your business." i told him.

"imma call you when i get ta the club, just call me if you start feelin worse." he said and i nodded.

"okay, i love you." i said.

"i love you too mama," he kissed my forehead and left, i sighed and curled up under the covers.

i laid in bed for another hour before getting up and going to cvs.

i grabbed two clear blue test and walked to the register.

"aww." the cashier smiled.

"congratulations if you are expecting." she said.

"thank you." i sent her a small smile and gave her the money telling her to keep the change.

i walked out and headed back home, i was scared shitless but it had been almost two weeks and my period still didn't come.

when i got home i headed straight to my room and into the bathroom, i took both test and sat on the bathroom floor waiting.

my phone went off as the five minutes were up but i didn't move, i was scared.

"t baby!" i jumped and walked out the bathroom going to the stairs banister.

"come ta my room!" i called out.

they walked upstairs and i sat on my vanity chair.

"what's the matter?" whitley asked.

"go ta the bathroom." i said and tootie walked in, she screamed and ran out with a huge smile on her face.

"you shittin me right now?" she asked and i shook my head no.

"what do they say?" i asked her.

"positive, you havin a baby bitch!" she screamed out and my eyes went wide.