Chapter 17

Taehyung's POV

I walked inside the large gate of the school campus, frowning as I roam my eyes around.

It's still early, why is the university so crowded?

I examined their actions and the items they're bringing out from their cars, some are holding piled of paper.. maybe waivers?

Why are their cars even inside the campus? There's a wide parking lot outside.

I lowly grunted when someone suddenly bumped into my back. I looked back at the person, eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

It was a girl, with a ponytail and eyeglasses with black thick frame. She bowed apologetically.

She finally looked up to see my face. I was confused when her eyes grow wide.

I can see a light tint of red on her cheeks before she bowed again.

Nah.. don't tell me.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going. I apologize for bumping into you." She said, bowing a few times more making me uncomfortable.

Why is she acting like I'm one of those popular rich kid? Who look superior and needed to be respected fully.

I softened my expression, giving her a small smile. She seems nice.

"It's okay, it's my fault for suddenly stopping in the middle of the way." I said.

She gave me a shy smile.

Oh, now it's getting more obvious.. or maybe she just act like this around everyone else too?

I gave her a brief smile before turning around, continuing on my tracks.

"Wait!" She said. I can feel her holding the hem of my blazer.

She ran to my front, eyes can't stay still. She keeps on blinking while looking at everywhere except me.

I don't like where this is going. The last thing I want to be doing this day is hearing a confession from a girl.

I'm gay... I don't feel attraction to girls even if they're alphas or whatsoever.

She took something from her pocket. I tugged my hair behind my ear and smiled awkwardly.

She offered a small pink box. "I saw this earlier from a store.. It kinda reminded me of you. I was planning to give this to you this afternoon but since you're here.. I think I should just give this to you now."

I smiled forcedly. "Umm... Did I met you before? You kinda look familiar." I asked.

No, she doesn't look any familiar to me. I just don't want to hurt any feelings here. Maybe I had met her somewhere and forgot.

Her face lightened up. "I was at the same class with you before, last period in the afternoon." She said, all smiley. Still hands offering the small gift.

I nodded and slowly took the box.

Someone save me...

I feel extremely uncomfortable with this.. well, yeah.. some girls had confessed to me before but I don't know how to act or tell her that I'm not interested in going out with any girls cause she look vulnerable and could cry if I say something bad.

"Do you have any time this afternoon? I saw a newly opened cafe just blocks away from here.. maybe we could have some coffee together?" She asked.

See?

"I would love to but I don't drink coffee and I might get extremely busy this afternoon." I said, trying to choose the right words.

"It's okay.. maybe tomorrow? We can just have cakes?"