Chapter 6

I wake up and see the light green walls of our guest room. Huh?

"Oh, did I wake you up?" I look over and see Tyler, one foot in his pants. I laugh.

"Oh my god! You- I said- Milo!" I don't know exactly why I find it so funny, but Tyler is doing- unintentionally or not- what I told Blaze he should have been doing when Milo woke up. Oh how the turn tables.

"Whats so funny?" He asks, his pants on fully now. I shake my head, grinning.

"When Blaze and Milo first met Milo had been knocked unconscious. Blaze brought him home when cops showed up to the race. Then the next day at school he told me he had slept with his dads that night to avoid making things awkward for Milo. I told him he should have been changing or naked or something when Milo woke up. Ya know- to woo him." He still doesn't look like he understands.

"You were changing when I woke up. The same thing I told Blaze to do." 

Tyler chuckles. 

"Your friends are here, and your dad went to get doughnuts." He says as I get up. I let him follow me into my room where I pull a change of cloths out of the closet. 

"Tell them I'll be down soon. I'm going to shower." He nods and leaves. I watch him walk down the stairs from the bathroom door.

My shower is quick, and I brush my teeth even quicker. When I get down stairs I see the doughnuts are already on the table. I grab two raspberry fillings and look for my friends. 

I find them in the garage.

"I don't know how you can eat those things, Smiles." Rosie says, turning her nose at my doughnuts. She hates raspberry.

"Good morning to you too." I sit in front of Tyler and lean on his legs. Sam- Liza isn't here yet, at least I assume she'll be coming. Maggie is laying on the couch and Rosie and Nate are sitting on the love seat. Blaze and Milo are sharing the big bean bag chair, Milo playing with Blazes ear piercing.

It was so unexpected when Blaze hung out with us after he got the piercing. He hadn't told us he got them so he could surprise us. It was surprising. 

Tyler is leaning back in the chair, eyes closed, his hand running over my hair.

"So... Smiles... This morning I went in your room and you weren't there." Maggie says, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I slept with Tyler. He found out my name, which means you can all call me Maxie now- anyways he asked me about it and I must have been tired cause I broke down and cried. He calmed me down. I guess I fell asleep." I admit with a shrug. Its not that weird that friends share a bed. Blaze, Nate, and I do it all the time, hell, even Rosie and I do it. Maggie and I shared a crib so she doesn't count.

"So you didn't sleep with him?" 

"Yeah, I did. I literally just said that."  How could that have been confusing?

"No! Did you sleep with him?" I look over to Tyler to see if he understands what she is going on about, but hes blushing to the roots of his hair.

"Maggie, yes, I slept with him. You know, when two people lay in the same bed and close their eyes and let their bodies rest?" and then it hits me.

"OH YOU MEANT IF WE HAVE SEX!"

Blaze starts laughing so hard he rolls off the bean bag chair. Rosie is chuckling and Nate is giggling. Maggie is blushing really hard, but not nearly as hard as Tyler is. I start laughing to, ignoiring the little bit of uneasy I feel and throw my head back. It hits Tyler's knees.