Last resort by papa roach intensifies

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE YOU DONT WANT TO SKIP!

Namjoon POV:

we have been here for 2 days.

"Are you guys here for Miss Star Montgomery?"

We all stand at once.

"Yes, what's going on?" Answers Jin.

"May I please speak to her soulmate?"

HA here it goes.

"We all are."

The doctor sighs.

"Okay, who is the oldest?"

Jin raises his hand. 

"Come with me please sir." they walk in the opposite direction and me and the rest sit down.

A young woman with crazy black hair comes storming into the lobby. She looks around, before standing on a chair.

What in the he-

"Which one of you fuckers is Yoongi?"

Yoongi?

Said man stands up, walking towards her.

"You should get off the chair, Logan. We don't know anything yet."

The said girl bites her lip, stepping off the chair, before flinging herself at Yoongi.

What in the absolute fuck have I missed?

He awkwardly pats the crying girls back, before she lets go and follows him towards us.

"Who are you guys? How do you know Star?" She sniffles.

"We are all her soulmates. The only one who isn't here is Jin, the doctor just came and got him"

The girl laughs. "Star just loves to make things complicated. How many are there?"

"7"

The girl chokes on nothing.

"I won't even ask."

She sits down and cuddles her jacket. You can tell she is absolutely exhausted.

Jin comes back out with a small smile.

"They said she is stable, but they are watching to make sure she doesn't slip into a coma due to trauma. She isn't awake yet, but they were able to stop the bleeding in time."

Jungkook starts to cry. We all know he is beating himself up. 

"It isn't your fault, Kook."

"Yes it is. Had I just followed her instead of waiting by the car as she ran I could have stopped it from being her." He sighs,

"I wish it was me."

My heart breaks even more. Hobi slaps him upside the head.

"Don't you ever say that. You couldn't have stopped what happened, because if that's what was meant to happen then it would have happened either way."

That was 4 weeks ago.

Star woke up about a 2 days after, but she ended up slipping into a coma due to infection.

She has been giving subtle movements for the past few hours, however, and the doctors are hopeful she will wake up soon.

Right now the only one here is Logan and I. 

The boys continued to go to work and school, although I know it is particularly hard for Yoongi. 

Coworkers have been messaging me and telling me he has been distant, not paying attention in meetings, and rarely eats lunch.

We were only able to find one substitute teacher to replace one of us, and he had told me it should be me to stay.

I should have let him.

The doctor comes in the room with a shocked face. 

"Mr. Kim, can I speak with you for a moment?"

I stand and walk out of the room with him.

"Sir, is everything okay?"

The doctor shakes his head. "I am not 100 percent sure, I have seen nothing like this in my 15 years of working in this field."

I raise my eyebrow.

"What? What's wrong?"

"We were taking some blood samples yesterday to test to see if the infection was gone, and we discovered something."

"What? Is the infection gone? Is she gonna wake up?"

The doctor stares at me.

"Mr. Kim,"

"Star is pregnant."

Just then Logan screams from inside the room.

"SHES AWAKE!"

I KNOW THIS IS SO CLICHE BUT I NEVER SAID IT WOULDNT BE. YALL JUST BARE WITH ME PLEASE I PROMISE ILL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER!