rule #1

/ sana

"ya, sana-tan. do you see that girl over there?"

i smirked, seeing momo point at the large-chested female. "mhm, kwon eunbi?" I asked and she shook her head, much to my disappointment. "no, behind her" she said and my eyes widened. "kim y/n? " I asked, my smirk turning into a disgusted frown, mentally hoping that momo wasn't going to play a dare game with her as the target.

"yeah, she's pretty right?--" she asked and yeah! hell yeah, she is. "- but we all know that she uses her hand to talk to people!" i exclaimed, cutting momo off before she could even say anything. "oh come on, sana. isn't it intriguing to see y/n as a girlfriend?" momo cooed, giving me a sly grin. "yeah but.. that's impossible, forget it momo" I said and leaned back, closing my eyes. what she's trying to suggest here is hard. judging from how many pursuers y/n had already turned down. i know i'll only embarass myself. "this is a major win for you if you ace it, sana. you'll be known for having the no-date Y/N fall in love with you" Momo insisted, nudging my side. "y/n's really easy to talk to, y'know. i know because i have" I just shook my head at her.

she pouted and stared dumbly at her food, poking it with her fork. I thought she'd already stopped and was about to relax, but a few seconds later she looked at me with a grin.

"oh, now i know, sana. don't tell me you're actually afraid of girls now?"

now THAT was the line I never wanted to hear.

I glared at Momo. "momo, NO. I just don't want to embarass myself. that girl has an iron heart-- no, probably has no heart at all!" I exclaimed and momo continued to look at me with a mischiveous stare. "then let me sweeten it for you, how about I reward you with a groundbreaking prize of 50k?" my eyes widened at her words, looking at her with both eyebrows raised. "what the hell-- are you crazy??" I asked and she nodded, looking at y/n. "i seriously want to see y/n fall in love. i mean, it sounds fun right? we always see Y/N turn down people, even the most famous ones!" She whispered loudly, draping her arm around my shoulder to pull me close and pointed at the girl who, like always, held a book. "Look at her. beautiful, smart and undeniably hot if she was a little less conservative. give it a try, take it or lose it" i sighed and crossed my arms, shaking my head.

"50,000 dollars, sana. what do you say?"

i looked at y/n. her eyes were glued to her book, not even bothering to look at her sandwich as she bit into it.

- but 50,000 dollars just to woo a nerd?

"fine and you better keep your word, momo" I said and stood up with my lunch box. she slapped my ass as she hollered, making me glare at her as I made my way to kim y/n.

- / y/n
"ya! kim y/n!"

i got a little irritated as i was disturbed from my reading session, nonetheless, i put my book down and was surprised to see who was calling me.

the ever-so notorious Minatozaki Sana.

i looked back down, deciding to continue reading my book rather than get involved with her. "uhm, hey? y/n? " she once again called, sitting down on the chair on the other side of my table. "mhm?" was all i responded with, forcing myself not to look at her.

- i'll be honest, it was tempting not to look at her dangerous visuals.

"y/n, y'know my parents told me that it's rude to not look at people who are talking to you" she said in a slight aegyo voice. i instantly thought of a counterreply that could hopefully tick her off. "well, my parents told me that whenever a person isn't looking at you means they're not interested in talking to you" i said, mentally patting myself on the back.

good job, y/n! tzuyu would be proud of me.

i finally looked at her, wondering why she went silent. seeing her frown, i couldn't help but laugh. "oh c'mon, unnie. don't be so surprised that not all girls are excited to talk to you" i teased, placing my cheek in my palm as I stared at her pouting face.

"y/n-ah, i just wanted.. to ask a favor"

i silently nodded, feeling annoyed. what could she possibly need from me? "why me? you're rich and famous. you can ask someone else, anyone would be pleased to work for you" i said and was about to continue reading my book, getting tired of her nonsense, but she put her hand in her pocket and spoke up, which caught my attention. "actually, it's something only you can help me with and it's really serious" i raised an eyebrow, tapping my foot impatiently under the table.

- but then i was utterly confused as she held her hand out in front of me, empty handed.

"i need help in getting to know you, y/n. i like you.. in a romantic way"

from her hand, i looked at her as she spoke. seeing sana with a smile as soft and gentle as a little that made it look like as if she had done nothing wrong in the worls-- as if she was so innocent. i sighed, getting tired with the dealing the same thing again. don't people just don't get it? i'm not interested in relationships.

".. unnie, i'm sorry but i don't like you" i bluntly blurted out, shaking my head.

-but in all honesty, i know would have been swayed.. except i was aware of her reputation.

sana the playgirl, cheater, heartbreaker.

to cut it short, she switched from one girl to another. she treated them like clothes.

"i know, y/n but please give me a chance to at least court you. I'm not like before and i promise i won't hurt you"

you promise, huh?

i tried hard to contain the urge to scowl at her and instead, looked away. "most people who tell me that end up doing so, unnie" I said and she grabbed my hand, startling me.

"y'know, y/n? let me show you instead"

she placed my hand palm-flat on her chest, right where her heart should be and looked at me with the softest share she could probably muster. different from what I see when I witness her flirt with the girls in the middle of the hallway.

"you feel my heartbeat, y/n?" she asked, kissing my palm right after I felt her fast-paced heartbeat. "my is racing right now.. just by being close to you". i could feel my cheeks heat up as the sensation of her lips on my palm suddenly lingered.

snap out of it, y/n!

i shook my head and withdrew my hand. "sorry, unnie but i don't fall for lies" I said and hastily put my stuff back in my bag, wanting to get out of here as soon as i could. i don't want to get involved with her.

- then i accidentally dropped a book.

with a huff of annoyance, i slung my backpack's strap over my shoulder and reached down to grab the book, but her hand landed on it first. she handed it to me with that drop-dead gorgeous smile of hers and it just made me want to ask god why is a woman like her so beautiful! it's frustrating as hell!

"- trust me when i say this.. i really like you y/n and i'm not one of the "most people" you speak of"

i shook my head, trying to get rid of the intoxicating thoughts of her and grabbed my book, walking off and away from her.

a/n ; done rewriting this one!