CHAPTER 52

Lyra was in The Burrow trying to process everything that happened, first the wedding was a mess, the trio was gone, and now Draco's being hunt down by Death Eaters.

She wanted to go to Grimmuald place where Draco is, but she doesn't want to, Her Uncle wouldn't be there since he's at America, and she knows Remus would be there.

"Lyra dear" Mrs. Weasley said sitting beside her.

"If you're that worried for Draco, then go to Grimmuald place, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you, just don't mind your Father while you're there" Mrs. Weasley said, and Lyra smiled she knows that sooner or later she has to face him.

"Thanks Mrs. Weasley, can I use the floo?" She asked and Mrs. Weasley nodded at her.

She picked a handful of floo, then on she went, ones she was at Grimmuald place, she went straight out of the fireplace dusting her coat.

"Draco!" She said ones she spotted the boy at the dinning room with her father, and Godfather.

"What are you doing here? A couple of hours earlier the trio was here, and they were still finding Slytherins locket, and guess what" Draco said ones Lyra sat down with Remus and Sirius.

"What?" Lyra said looking at the three of them.

"The locket's a horcrux" Sirius finished for Draco.

"No wonder Dumbledore told us about it" Lyra said.

"About our plan" Lyra continued looking at Draco, "Can they discuss the plan with us?" Draco pleaded, and Lyra sighed.

"Let's see" Lyra said, conjuring a parchment in front of them, while she took a quill and ink from her bag, "it's charmed" Lyra said when she saw the three looking at her.

"Who packed it then?" Sirius asked.

"Uncle Reg" She said taking down the things that they need to do for their mission.

"We just need to save all of them" Lyra said, and Draco looked at her as if she's crazy.

"Are you mad? How are we supposed to do that?" Draco said looking at her.

"I'm sure" Lyra said looking at Remus.

"We know how to make the Wolfsbane, and we know you'll need it in that time" Lyra said looking at Remus with a smile.

"Next expose Pettigrew to the order, if he's already a death eater, and if not then we need to convince him to not follow him" Lyra continued and the three listened.

"We need to save my Dad as well if we're to late, but I doubt, for we need to save the Potter's first, and if we succeed" Lyra said giving a look to Draco.

"If we succeed we can change the future, we can secure all of their future" Draco said and Sirius spoke.

"Just make sure you'll be safe"

"When was the last time we were not safe?" The two of them said in unison.

"Since you entered Hogwarts" Remus said, and Lyra rolled her eyes playfully at him.

"But" Remus said, all of them turned to him with curious looks, Remus pursed his lips, and looked at Sirius, Sirius understood and started to speak.

"You are aware, that Bellatrix's hunting Muggle-borns, right?" Sirius said, Draco, and Lyra were shocked.

"And you're not a pretty sight as well Draco, death eaters are searching for you as well" Sirius continued and Lyra pursed her lips before nodding to herself.

"New plan" She said, Draco looked at her, and Sirius knew what she was going to do, while Remus sighed.

"Ones the locket's destroyed I'll get Hermione and you, I'll send you to our mission as quick as possible, I'll stay behind, so it won't get suspicious, and no Draco I won't change my mind, so shut it" Lyra sternly said.

"As soon as you get there make sure to start the mission, they shouldn't know your real identity, but if they use Veritaserum the you have no choice, I'll send you to— What was the safe house back then?" Lyra asked Remus and Sirius.

"Cypress Creek" Remus said, and Lyra nodded at him.

"I'll send you at Cypress Creek, after that wait for me" Lyra continued.

"How many days until you can go there?" Draco asked.

"Well, One hour here, is three days there, twenty four hours here, one year there" Lyra explained.

"So you're telling me, we'll be there to start it, and wait for you?" Draco asked and Lyra nodded at him.

"Here take this" Lyra said giving him a velvet photobook.

"If they find out your from the future show them this, just in case, but I know if you give them a valid reason they'll believe you" Lyra said, and Draco nodded.

"Just stay safe" Sirius said.

"Are you staying the night?" He continued, and Lyra nodded.

"Maybe  Uncle Reg said he's heading here as well" Lyra said and Sirius' smile widen.

Sirius, and Draco left, while Remus stayed with Lyra.

"Anything you want to tell me?" Remus asked and pointed at her right hand.

Lyra smiled, and hugged Remus.

"I think I am, but mo I'm not, do you get it?" Lyra asked, and Remus lightly chuckled at her.

"Yes I know that feeling, don't worry" Remus said, and Lyra broke from the hug.

"Well I think you're going to ace that mission" Remus said, and Lyra smiled, before laughing to herself.

"Why are you laughing?" Remus asked his brows knitted.

"Well It would be strange seeing my Godfather older than two years than me, and seeing my father as well, fuck I think it would be cringy" Lyra said with a shudder, and Remus laughed at her, before he ran out of the room to get Sirius.

As the two were there Remus told Sirius what Lyra said, and he couldn't help, but crack up as well.

"Fuck, I think This would be a rather interesting story to tell us when you get back" Sirius said, and Lyra only nodded.

"Yeah maybe" She said, and the two smiled.

———

:)