𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗣𝘁. 𝟯)

Jimin's POV

As time flies we have been meeting each other almost everyday without my father knowing. We always go someplace and explore together and somehow end up doing stupid stuff that gets as in trouble. It was fun and to make it better he proposed to me to be his boyfriend and I happily said 'yes'. We been together for about 2 years now. I thought everything was all ok and there will be a happy ending but I guess I was wrong. My appa.....

"Appa no please let me go!!!" I shouted until the top of my lungs as he drags me from the collar of my shirt. I tried to break free from his grip but his too strong for me. I was crying and begging him to stop and let me go but it was no use. I could hear Yoongi's voice from downstairs shouting my name.

"Mr. Park!! Please let Jimin go! He didn't do anything bad!!" An echo of his voice can still be heard from the hallway up to my room. I can't do anything but to cry. My body feels so numb from everything. My father threw my body restlessly to the floor and started to lock me up again, hearing the sound of padlocks he used in the past. I quickly got up to my feet and ran to the door but it was too late. I tried kicking the door, hitting it with a wooden chair but nothing happened. This time I'm desperate to get out of here.

"Don't dare leave! you little slut!" My father retorted before heading downstairs where Yoongi was. Fear climbed up my body, only wishing that my appa won't touch him.

"Yoongi Get out of here he might hurt you!!!" I screamed but only the sound my fathers yells and rants downstairs can be heard. I hope your okay Yoongi.....

Yoongi's POV

  "MR. PARK LET JIMIN OUT!!" I shouted but making him more angrier.

  "GET OUT OF OUR PROPERTY BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!" he retorted as he took a knife beside the counter table of the kitchen. My mind went blank on how I'll save Jimin from this crazy father of his. I wonder how he lives in this kind of household with that maniac around.

  "NO! I KNOW YOU'LL HURT JIMIN" I replied with a salty tone. I punched him in the face making him drop the knife in his hands as I pushed him at the same time making him fall of his feet from lost of balance and I knew this is the perfect time to get Jimin. I stormed up the stairs to Jimin's room and called out his name to make sure his alright.

  "Baby Are you alright?! are you hurt?!" I said worried. i'll never forgive myself if something bad happened to him.

  "I- I'm Fine!! Yoongi please get out of here he will hurt you!" he replied and I know from his tone  that he was crying.

  "Y-yoongi we need to break up for the sake of your safety!" Jimin shouted. I was almost crushed into pieces when he let out that sentence. I can't baby I love you, I'll risk everything for you! I tried breaking the locks and kicking the door but nothing is happening. I wont give up on you!

  "Baby It's no use! I tried it already..! Yoongi please just listen!! I love you okay and please never forget that! but we need to let go!" he said with such a desperate and depressed tone. I know for the fact that his so tired from what's happening but I can't just give up on my baby. Never!  

I assumed his Father got up as I heard loud footsteps on the stairs. My heart was racing fast and I was contemplating whether I listen to Jimin or fight for him. I stopped for a moment while sweating and hands shaking from frustration. 

  "YOONGI JUST GO!!" his voice was so desperate so I  have no other choice but to follow what he said. I can't explain how it hurt me that I can't do anything.....that I can't save him. I once again leaned to his door and telling him to not to give up and I'll go find him once everything is okay.

  "Baby...I promise I'll find you." I whispered and he manage to hear it when he replied.

   "I love you so much Yoongi.. Now go! before he gets you!" he cried out.  I stood up and tried to find the quickest exit before His father could come after me. I found a huge window, enough for me to fit in. I jumped on the other side and looked behind me bidding goodbye from the person I loved. I continued my escape while tears came streaming down. I never cried like this before but I couldn't stop.  

    "I'll comeback Jimin, I promise." And there, I escaped.

Jimin's POV

I kicked the door non stop as I hear my appa trying to find Yoongi but I know h already escaped. I wish everything would have been different. I never wanted to be separated by him. Not at all . His everything to me! I can't loose him....but I can't have him too. 

"APPA LET ME OUT PLEASE!!" I tried getting his attention so he could just stop yelling about Yoongi's name. I heard his footsteps in the other side of my room door and shock when he tried to un-lock me. I thought he was letting me go but I was wrong... He pushed the door wide open almost breaking it. He pushed me out of his was yelling out cusses and rants. I was confused and scared at the same time about what he was gonna do. I sat silently at the corner of my room as I observe the steps he was making.  He pulled me agresivlly  from the floor and pushed me hard on my closet making my back slumped in pain. 

  "I WANT YOU TO PACK YOUR THINGS UP AND HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE CAR!" He yelled. 

I don't know why he was making me pack things but I thought he was gonna kicked me out. But it was more worst than what i thought.

  "YOUR MOVING TO SEOUL YOU SLUT, WHRE YOUR OLD HAGS LIVE!" he shouted while shoving a huge briefcase in my face. I got so offended when he called my Grandparents 'old hags' but what's worst is I can't live there. I won't leave Yoongi!

   "No.." I replied, almost not hearable.  He stopped then looked at me with angry in his eyes almost regretting what i said.

   "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" he yelled at me while gripping on my shoulders. It hurts as I tried to stay strong from crying.

   "I said No! I won't go with you!" I manage to reply back with a tone and with confidence but still scared inside.

   "Who said I'm going with you? You'll be staying there without me and you're not getting back!" he pushed  me once again and stormed out. I collapsed in the hard floor tearing up a bit. What about yoongi?! What if he tries to find me?!  

I quickly shoved my shirts and my beanies in the black briefcase that my appa gave me and stormed downstairs. He was already inside the car waiting for me. I tripped on my way of our pavement, not noticing that my scarlet beanie fell from my head as I continued to walk. I opened the car door and put my things inside before myself. When i got inside I closed the door aggresivly giving my father the silent treatment before looking at the window. Wait what the?

As I was looking I saw a man hiding from behind the bushes of our house without my appa noticing. I rubbed my eyes to see if its just an illusion but when i looked again it was more clear that it was a person with minty hair.  Y-yoongi?!   He was glaring at out car with confusion on his eyes. At that moment I just want to run out of here and hug him tight. But I can't...I just can't

It didn't take long before my appa started driving and I can clearly see that Yoongi came out of his hiding place and was just standing behind our car trying to run after us. He was screaming something but was not understandable due to the muffling sound of our car. My vision of him got tinier and tinier each second while a tear manage to escaped from my eyes. I turned my head on the front view of the car trying and try to relax my self in the seat hoping to see him once again.

I'm sorry Yoongi....