Chapter Ten

Katy's POV

As Drew and I approached the Blue Moon pack house, my wolf started going crazy. I was utterly confused as to why. 'MATE MATE MATE!' Alyssa danced in my head. 'Uh Alyssa the bond is broken?' I questioned in complete confusion. 'No MINE!' Alyssa growled. It's probably time  back down. Drew and I walked up the steps and knocked on the front door. Drew quickly wrapped his arm around my waist giving me a sense of comfort.

The door opened and there stood a fuming Alex. "MINE!" Alex's alpha voice roared. "Nice to see you too brother." Drew said playfully, while tightening his hold on my waist. "Hands of my mate now." What is happening? Then a angry Jade peeked from behind Alex. She rested a hand on his shoulder which made my wolf angry. I could feel my wolf trying to come out, I did everything in my power to stop her. Unfortunately I couldn't stop her. "MINE!" My wolf then roared. Jade whimpered and Drew's hand automatically left my waist.

I quickly regained control, not wanting to cause anymore drama. Alex and I just stood there looking into each others eyes. From the corner of my eye I could see Drew's shocked face. Wait no: not Alex! Only Drew. Why if the bond forming what the hell? "What just happened?" Drew murmured. I ripped my gaze of Alex and looked at Drew. "I-I don't know." I stuttered. "Katy where's your mark?" Alex asked, he was touching my neck where my mark 'was'. Tingles ran through my body and a billion fireworks exploded. "It's gone." I stated firmly not wanting to sound weak or broken. "NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Alex yelled in frustration. While Drew, Jade and I stood there with confused faces.

"What?" I asked. "Your marks g-gone and our bond is re-reforming." Alex replied while stuttering and shaking. I processed the information slowly. No I need to be marked again, in order for the bond to be broken. "Fuck." I said in a low whisper. "Drew you need to mark me." I quickly added. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! I JUST FUCKING GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP!!! "U-uh." Drew had no response. 

"No ok, look Alex I'll be gone within 2 hours, I just need to talk to doctor Jones." I rushed out. "Katy haven't you heard? doctor Jones uh d-died.." Alex said as his face softened, the hurt of his face was clear. No no please no, you have to be kidding me. I stood there in a shock, it suddenly felt like my whole world had stopped. I saw doctor Jones as my father, he was so sweet. He helped me through everything even when I was younger he would stand up for me and help me. "Great joke." I fake laughed, refusing to believe the truth. "I'm sorry." Alex said while taking a step closer to me. I pulled away not wanting anyone. "H-How?" My whole body was trembling and shaking. "Heart attack." Alex replied. 

I hadn't realised I was crying until I fell on my knees. I put my head in my hands and cried. He's gone, seriously gone. I felt a warm body pressed next to me. I knew it was Drew from his scent. I leaned into his chest and cried like there was no tomorrow. I heard a growl come from Alex, but I was to hurt to even acknowledge it. 

Kevin's POV

"FATHER!" I yelled at the sight. "Why is she crying!?" I was hurt that she was crying, I hated it. I could feel the hurt that she was feeling. "I don't know son." Dad replied, the hurt was clear, he hated saying her cry just like me. Suddenly the doors to my fathers office flew open. "SHE'S CRYING!" My mother's voice roared. She was also crying. My father wasted no time in reaching my mum.  He was trying to calm her down. I stared into the crystal ball. Suddenly tears were rolling down my eyes, I hated this. Please stop crying: it hurts to much. I pleaded in my head. 

"ARGHHH!" I let out a piercing scream and fell to my knees. "STOP PLEASE! STOP CRYING!" I yelled. My parents burst through the door. My mother instantly fell to her knees. "Hey it's ok baby." She cooed in my ear. The pain slowly stopped and darkness took over me. 

Katy's POV

I got out of Drew's grip and wiped my teary eyes. "Well uh Drew and I are off." I spoke as more tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "Why so soon bitch?" Jade scoffed. Three growls were heard when she said that: one being from me, another from Drew and Alex. "Don't test me." I said through gritted teeth. Jade backed away at my voice. "Please at least stay for dinner." Alex pleaded. I looked towards Drew to see what he was going to say, he simply nodded: in which I did to. 

Drew and I walked into the pack house, it's been 2 months and I'm already back wow. As Drew and I followed behind Alex and Jade I smelt two 'things' I did not want to. My wolf let out a deadly growl: Daniel and Mariah. I saw my so called pathetic 'parents'. "She Daniel, I told you I smelt disgust." Mariah spat. I let out another growl: in which Mariah and Daniel whimpered. "Oh cut the strong act. You may be the Royal wolf but you'll always be a failure. You don't deserve being Royal wolf. I can't believe we took you in. We should've kicked you out the minute we saw you." Daniel spat with complete and utter disgust. That was enough to tick me off. I let my wolf take control: so she could do the honour of ripping them to shreds. 

Alyssa's POV (Katy's Wolf)

No one disrespects my human and I. "KILL!" I growled and attacked Daniel and Mariah: I grabbed both by the neck. Mariah in my right hand and Daniel in my left. They were both pinned to the wall. I much prefer to fight in my human form but I know that my mate won't be happy if I do. 'DREW IS OURS' Katy screamed in my head. 'Shut it Katy.' I growled back. I gripped Daniel and Mariah's neck tighter: they were going purple and blue. "Enough." I heard my mate's voice roar. I dropped them to the ground, both were coughing while clutching there throats.

Katy's POV

"COULDN'T YOU HAVE LET ME KILL THEM!?" I screamed in my Royal wolf voice. "Katy there my pack members." Alex responded. "Fine." I said while clenching and unclenching my fists. Daniel and Mariah slowly began to stand up. 

"Daniel just tell her already." Mariah said while coughing.  I snapped my head towards them. "Tell me what?!" I asked through gritted teeth. "You don't honestly believe you're our child do you?" Mariah said with a smirk. 

My world came crashing down: there's only so much a werewolf can take. My whole life had been a lie. There not even my 'parents.' My knees were getting weaker by the minute.

_______

:P

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential