~Special Chapter~

A BIG thank you to I_Don't_Careee for giving me the idea through her suggestion! As promised, here's your free virtual cookie: (:::)

Smiley came running into the study at four in the morning, still wearing his pajamas.

"Slenderman! Slenderman! Wake up!"

The faceless creepypasta had somehow fallen asleep at his desk and was rudely awoken.

"Oh... What is it, child?"

"Something's happening to the creepypasta. Something terrible!"

Slendy was instantly wide awake, even though he didn't even have eyes but there you go.

"Something's happening? What? What is happening? Speak to me, child!"

Smiley was taking in huge gulps of air and appeared on the verge of collapse.

"Dangerous.... Virus... Corrupting... Their minds..."

And with that, the not-so-good doctor passed out.

Slenderman stood up, his tentacles moving around independently in thought.

"This could potentially be disaster... If the creepypastas can't control themselves then- Oh no! Some of them left to visit their girlfriends! Those poor women could be in danger!"

*Cue dramatic sound effects*

Jeff the Killer

D/N perked up and started growling.

You glanced at him/her.

"D/N? What's up?"

Jeff came in from the kitchen with his hands behind his back.

"Hello Y/N~," he said in a sing-song voice.

"Hey Jeff."

Suddenly the dog went wild and rushed at him, teeth bared and barking furiously.

ARRRUP!

Jeff kicked D/N with so much force that he/she went flying out of the window.

You stood up, already beginning to see red.

"What the hell, Jeff?"

He moved his hands, revealing that he was holding two large butcher knives.

"Time to die, Y/N!"

You jumped aside and rolled away as the first knife tore through the couch cushion.

D/N poked his/her head up from the window and began barking loudly.

Jeff span around and threw the second knife.

Luckily, you ducked down just in time and saw the blade crash right through a glass cabinet which held your latest karate awards.

You narrowed your eyes.

"Big mistake, Jeffy boy."

Jeff just laughed manically and made a dive for the knife.

You made a sweeping kick and caught him in the jaw, making him stumble back.

Before he had time to recover, you gave him a powerful uppercut.

Lastly, a finishing roundhouse kick and the psychopathic killer was out cold.

It was obvious because his eyes glazed over.

You panted and stood in front of the body.

"Slenderman had better be able to fix this or else!"