Detention.

Quick A/N: 6,000 reads?? I can't believe it! I remember when I was impressed with getting to 200 reads, 6k just seems insane to me. Thank you guys so much!

***

It had been days, and Ron still hadn't talked to Harry. Everytime Hermione came to see Harry, she told him that Ron would come around eventually, and realize that he was overreacting. So far, he hadn't. Despite what he had said to Hermione that night, he wasn't really angry with Ron. He was just upset. Upset that his very first friend, the first person he met and whose family had practically become his, wouldn't talk to him. Upset that Ron was mad at him. Upset that he even had those feelings towards Draco.

Harry sighed, sitting up from the couch. His riff with Ron had been taking a toll on his well-being, and he hadn't been able to sleep that night, and was up early. He was exhausted, but it was time to get ready for the day. He trudged into his room and changed into his robes. He gathered his things and put them into his school bag. He walked off to Draco's room to wake the toddler. He opened the door slightly, seeing that the toddler was still sleeping soundly in his bed. Harry walked over to him. "Draco, Draco honey it's time to get up." He said.

Draco's eyes fluttered open. He yawned a little and looked tired, but his face brightened when he saw Harry. "Hawwy!" He called, reaching up for him.

Harry grinned. It still amazed him how the toddler could switch his mood so quickly just by saying his name. "Morning Dragon." He said and lifted him into his arms.

Draco nuzzled his head into the crook of Harry's neck. "Mownin."

Harry chuckled fondly and carried Draco over to his dresser and then his closet, picking out his clothes. He settled on a simple grey shirt with jeans. He set the outfit on the bed and set Draco down as well, eliciting a small whine from the boy. "Why don't you get dressed, and then meet me in the living room, okay? Don't be too long, we have classes today." Harry said.

"Otay Hawwy." Draco responded, climbing off the bed.

Harry left the room, sitting in the living room. Once Draco came out, he grabbed his bag and lifted Draco up, holding him on his hip. He walked to the Great Hall. He sat next to Hermione, noticing that Ron wasn't sitting there, he had moved down the end of the table. He sighed softly. Harry set Draco down in the empty seat next to him.

Hermione smiled sadly at Harry. "He'll come around Harry, I'm just sure of it." She said in a reassuring tone of voice.

Harry sighed again. "You say that everytime 'Mione, and he still hasn't. It's been days, and I'm starting to doubt he's ever going to talk to me again." He said as he filled Draco's plate with food. "And you know what? If he's mad at me because I like a guy, then i'm not sure I want him to."

"Harry, you know fully well that it's he's not angry with you because you're gay-"

"Bisexual." Harry interrupted.

"Well," Hermione continues. "He's not angry with you because you're bi Harry, trust me. That's not like Ron." She paused for a moment. "And I don't think he's necessarily angry either. I think he's more upset. And it's because if anyone hated him, it was Ron. He's just a little shocked Harry, he thinks that Malfoy hadn't done anything but show an immense dislike of us for the past couple years Harry, that's all."

Harry just sighed softly, for what felt like the tenth time this morning. Hermione was probably right, she nearly always was. But he couldn't stop the nagging voice in the back of his head telling him that she was wrong. "Maybe you're right 'Mione, but then again maybe you're wrong. Ron's stubborn, and it'll be a long while before he talks to me."