33

"I'm Rae." The blonde girl introduced herself, showing off her beautiful dimples. 

Her silky hair that swayed when she walked and her sun-kissed skin just made her look like a goddess with emerald green eyes and an infectious smile. 

Beomgyu glanced at his girlfriend. "Last time we met, she didn't have the chance to introduce herself, because uh...your...boyfriend was in a hurry to go back home." 

Chaerin showed an awkward smile. "About that...he's not much of a socializing guy." She internally rolled her eyes.

"So you were wondering if the party was huge?" Jungkook asked, taking a sip from his banana milk, which he held as if he was drinking beer. 

"Mhm, I was wondering if it was big or not," Beomgyu said, bringing the glass of wine close to his mouth.

Jungkook exchanged looks with his boyfriend who smirked at him, "It's massive."

Chaerin who overhead the conversation almost choked on her drink. "Shit." She cursed her mind which was taking things in a different way because of Yoongi.

***

"I'll buy lunch for you next time," she insisted, beaming at him. Yoongi was writing something furiously on a piece of paper. He looked up and snorted, "You should."

"And why is that?"

He smiled, "Cause you bought my heart."

Chaerin scoffed. "That's your excuse?"

He nodded, grabbing a piece of pizza from the box. She tucked her chin in her palms, sighing at the sight of scrunched balls of paper on the carpet.

"No way, that's cheesy."

Yoongi tapped her nose playfully. "Now that medicine thing was cheesy too, wasn't it? But I remember you drinking it as if you believed me."

***

Splash!

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt her shirt getting wet. She bit her lower lip in apprehension, her eyes went down to the red wine that was spilled over her new pearl white shirt. She immediately grabbed some Kleenex to wipe away most of it, which was of no use since it was red wine.

"Oh, no. I-I'm so sorry."

Her gaze landed on Hoseok who was standing with an empty glass. She internally face-palmed at the sight. Because of her daydreaming, she didn't even notice that she had collided with someone.

He tapped his fingers on the glass nervously. "I'll go get some tissues." Instead, he ended up tripping.

"No, it's fine. I'll-"

"Is everything okay?" She turned her head towards the blue-haired boy's voice. Yoongi raised an eyebrow, suspiciously. His eyes landed on her shirt.

"That doesn't look okay, Did someone spill wine on that shirt?"

Chaerin nodded in response."Yeah, I was so busy daydreaming and then I accidentally collided with Hoseok. So now I have to go change." She sighed and crossed her arms. "I'm such an idiot."

"Not gonna argue with that, but looks like you need to control daydreaming about me." Yoongi showed off his gummy-bear smile.

She frowned, "I wasn't-" He pressed a finger over her lips, "Let it stay that way."

Well, he wasn't lying; I was daydreaming about him. Unintentionally.

 Or maybe not so unintentionally.

Her eyes went down to the notification that had popped up on her phone. What she didn't notice however was the menacing glare from the back.

A/N:

I feel like this story is getting boring, it's going nowhere. Anyways, hard stan or soft stan?