The Last Loss

*This is a new story & work in progress! So leave criticism and suggestions if you want! Don't forget to favorite!*

Everything was in slow motion for Harry.

Bellatrix screamed a curse sending sirius falling through the black curtain.

"SIRIUS!" Harry yelled lunching forward but knowing he was now gone. Remus immediately grabbed Harry holding him
back. "N-No Remus please!" Harry tried to reach for where he had been but just like that Sirius was goneand now with his father and mother.

He had failed.

He noticed Bellatrix running out of the room and before thinking chased after her. Harry ran as fast as he could eyes wet and chest heavy throwing whatever curses he could.

"CRUCIO!" he snapped the spell missed.

Bellatrix looks surprised before
laughing tossing a spell back.

"You've really gotta mean that for it to work" she teased.

"Dear Sirius knew how to use it"
she threw another spell back.

Harry felt the spell hit his chest sending him flying hitting a wall. He fell hard onto the floor tasting blood in his mouth. Harry slowly stood shaking drawing his wand just as Bellatrix jumped into a chimney disappearing.

Voldemort misty form appeared with a crooked smile.

"Harry Potter... so much fight yet so much lossssssss" he hissed kicking the wand away kneeling down grabbing his face.

All Harry noticed was how scaley his hands were. There was a loud ding next second the ministry of magic and his men appeared. Their eyes opened wide just as Voldmort
dissappeard. Harry dropped to his knees. Maybe it was from the painted or maybe it was from seeing death once again. He welcomed the darkness creeping in from the corners.

They say you never really lose someone you love but that's a bloody lie. Was all Harry could think. One of the few connections Harry had with his father was gone. Exhaustion finally caught up as Harry welcomed the old friend one again.