RIVAL GANG

This chapter was suggested by @btsyoongi_12...hope you like it! ( I am not that good in writing these kind of stories so I changed it a little bit!)

Y/n pov:

I was walking to the café when I saw two men fighting....I could recognize one of the man... He worked for dad! I was in the middle of my thoughts when I heard a gun shot! What I saw terrified me! I saw my dad's men dropped dead... I gasped so loud that the man saw me ! Shit! I tried running away but from nowhere another man came! Ughhh why is my luck soo bad! Whenever I go somewhere without bts I get in trouble!!!!!!
They took me to some advanced building! They pushed me into a big Dark room! I was scared to death!
Man1: call the boss!
Man2: yes sir right away!
Y/n: who are you! Let me out!!
Man1: who are you!
Y/n: none of your business!
Suddenly I saw a man and a women entering the room! When I looked closely it was SHIN RYUJIN! I remember her from camp.... She doesn't know that I am a kim! But we became best of friends in camp! (ch-7)
RYUJIN: ohh hii y/n! Donghyun Oppa she is not a kim she is from the ahn clan!
Donghyun: nope dear sister she is from the kim territory! She is youngest of the txt!
Y/n: well not really txt are my cousins I am the sister of bts! I whispered to myself but I am pretty sure they heard me!
Donghyun: ohh even better u belong to the main pack of wolves!
RYUJIN: huhh really? Y/n!
Donghyun: isn't it Kim Y/n?
I nodded in a guilty expression!
RYUJIN: b-but u never told me!
Y/n: well because I thought you will kill me!
Donghyun: uh uh! I am gonna kill u right after I have some fun with you..... Ryujin inform the Kims I have their younger sister! Who knows what they will be ready to give after they hear we have their baby sister! And ya don't forget to take a heavy security no one knows what they can do!
Ryijin: Yes oppa!
After she went outside that donghyun guy ordered his men to get out of the room! He looked at me and started to come closer!
Donghyun: you see! Our family has been urging to go to the top but well we can't because of YOUR family!! But imagine if we even kill any ONE of the kim heir...we can be at the top in no time! But u look so tasty I want a taste of you first!
He started licking his lips and biting them! He was about to kiss me when the door burst open! It was BTS my saviour!
Y/n: oppa!!
I was about to run to them when donghyun pulled me by my hair!and placed the gun!indicating that he shoot me!
Donghyun: one more step and she is dead!
Jin: Shin donghyun! Heard about you a lot and how you rape girls! But careful! About what you do..you might regret it!he told with a deep voice that scared the shit out of me! This was his mafia side!
Donghyun: you are in the SHIN building and you are ordering the shin! Wowww!
Suga: we brought a present for you! Jungkooka?
They moved aside revealing Jungkook who was holding RYUJIN with a gun on her head!
V: give us our sister and we'll give you yours!
Donghyun started hesitating!
Donghyun: fine! But this is not over!
He left me and I ran towards bts and hugged jhope! I didn't realize I was crying!
We escaped from there!
I remember donghyun telling ryujin to take a heavy security but how did they defeat all of them?
Y/n: umm oppa?!
Jin: nooooooo nooooo wayyyy!
Y/n: huhh?
Jimin: he is just angry that he let you out alone!
Namjoon: last time we do that!
V: here pabo! Your button!
He said handing me their emergency button!
Y/n: wait but how did u defeat ryujin!
Suga: long story!
Jungkook: I'll tell...

-flashback-

Ryujin pov:
I was really surprised that y/n belonged to the Kims! I mean she is too nice to be true! But I know how dangerous my brother is and since she is my friend I don't want her to die so I came up with a plan I did not take any men with me and I went alone to the kim residence... But I was stopped by the guard!

Jin pov:
Bts and I were waiting for y/n when the security came in with a girl.... Her face was really familiar when suga pulled out the gun from his pocket!
Suga: guys stay back that's shin ryujin from the shin clan!
Everyone pulled out their guns including me!
V: wow u have the courage to walk in here!
Jimin: there is going to be a lot of bloodshed here!
Ryujin: careful... My life can cost you your sisters life!
Jin: what do you mean?
Ryujin: my brother has your sister and he is gonna rape or kill her and I am her friend so I want you to save her!
Jhope: haha nice joke!
After he said that she pulled out y/n's button!
Jungkook: h-hyung! T-thats y/n's button!
Namjoon: but how can we trust you?
Ryujin:simple! kill me afterwards if I am lying!
Jin: put your guns down!
Jungkook: but-
Jin: now!
Jin: so what's the plan?
Ryujin: u r gonna act like u r gonna kill me if my brother doesn't give y/n back! And I know my brother loves me!
Jhope: yah shore! 😑😑!
V: fine! But if we find a single scratch on her u r dead!
-end of flashback-
Y/n: wowww she really did that for me!
Jhope: guess you have a good mafia friend y/n!

Hey guys hope you liked it! Thank you! 💜💜💜💜