𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆quidditch world cup⋆

"Excited to get your nose broken again this year?"

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

✰𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍✰

I, Harry, Hermione, and the Weasleys were in the top box of the stadium, waiting for the match to begin. I persuaded Dad to let me stay with the Weasleys for the match too.

I mean, I love my parents and my brother, don't get me wrong but I've spent my whole summer with them and have just been reunited with my friends so they'll understand.

"So that's a house-elf?" Ron muttered. "Weird things, aren't they?"

"Dobby was weirder," said Harry fervently.

We met a house-elf named Winky in the top box, who'd apparently been saving the seat for her master, Barty Crouch.

Ron pulled out his Omnioculars and started testing them, staring down into the crowd on the other side of the stadium.

"Wild!" he said, twiddling the replay knob on the side. "I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again... and again... and again..."

"Ronnie? You okay, mate?" I said, concerned for my brother's mental health.

"Yeah," he said, chuckling. "Who are you cheering for, Y/N?"

"The team that's got hotter players," I said casually as Ginny snorted.

"What?" Ron asked.

"What?" I said back, mimicking his tone. Always loved teasing my favorite redhead.

Ron just continued to look at me as though I was an alien from a different planet.

"I was kidding," I said as Ron sighed in relief. "And I am supporting Ireland- promised my bestie Seamus that I would."

"Oh, alright," said Ron and turned back to his Omniculars.

"Ireland's got hotter players, right?" I whispered to Ginny.

"Yep," she nodded back seriously.

Hermione, meanwhile, was skimming eagerly through her velvet-covered, tasseled program.

"'A display from the team mascots will precede the match,'" she read aloud.

"Oh that's always worth watching," said Mr. Weasley. "National teams bring creatures from their native land, you know, to put on a bit of a show."

After meeting loads and loads of important wizards, Cornelius Fudge, the minister of magic arrived at our box and started introducing Harry to the man beside him.

"Harry Potter, you know," he told the Bulgarian minister loudly, who didn't seem to understand a word of English. "Harry Potter... oh come on now, you know who he is... the boy who survived You-Know-Who... you do know who he is-"