𝗔 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 || ᴅɪʟᴜᴄ

In the second story, I'm so happy people are actually seeing my book seeing my book
o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ Hope you like 

UPDATE: REWORKED

WARNING: swearing

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

A SPECIAL DAY FOR DILUC AND YOU. WELL, MORE DILUC BECAUSE IT WOULD PROVE TO KAEYA THAT SOMEONE DID LOVE HIM.

Today was an absolute blessing from Barbatos, as it marked the day your beloved knelt on one knee and vowed to love you as no other could. As for now, he still kept his vow and loved you like no other, giving you morning kisses and warm hugs. So after a whole year passed, you could finally mark off today with a red line.

"Todays the day!" Y/n cheered as she finally drew a red mark across the date on the calendar. Y/n jumped onto the bed, her eyes facing the ceiling and a smile from ear to ear. "Everything going to be perfect, should we have a big date or a cosy afternoon. I can't decide" Y/n threw her arms to the ceiling as she imagined how her anniversary would go.

Diluc had been busy that day, but that only gave you more time to order and buy everything. Y/n moved her hand to her face. She admired the gold band that wrapped around her ring finger, the way it fit just right and its cold metallic touch. "Hmm... I should probably get out of bed".

TIMESKIP

Windchimes rang in the wind as the door to Marjorie's shop closed behind. "Y/n, Is that you?" a snarky voice greeted the figure, who carried boxes too big for her to see over. "Almost couldn't see you over those presents, are they perhaps for me?" You couldn't see him, but you could tell that he had a hand on his hip and wore a shit-eating smile.

"Actually, believe it or not, but they aren't for you. They are for Diluc's and I's anniversary. Now you're kinda strong so, hold this for me," ignoring the snarky tone in his voice, you placed the gift boxes onto Kaeya's empty arms. "Come on, let's go. You better not drop them, or you won't be seeing the light of day ever again" Y/n said it with such a kind tone, that made her even scarier.

"Isn't Diluc supposed to be with you and do this?" Kaeya chuckled, throwing his blue bangs away from his eye. "He's busy, so I'm going to surprise him!" Y/n claimed as she clasped her hands together, continuing her walk Kaeya following close behind. "Of course you are," Kaeya said, balancing the gifts in his arms.

"Oh don't forget, tell Diluc I said hi," Kaeya said, as he waved Y/n goodbye. "Sure, sure," Y/n huffed their journey only made Kaeya even more unbearable and chatty, no wonder Diluc likes to bad mouth his adoptive brother.

DILUC'S POV

"Not another one," I sighed as I dusted off the last of the grime on the bottle of alcohol. "People should learn to control their alcoholic urges".

"Now, now Diluc, that's not how you speak to your loyal consumer?" Kaeya replied, the empty glass filled to the brim once more with the red liquid. "You reeked of alcohol, and so is the bard," Diluc gritted his teeth, as they both stared at Venti, who had downed his second bottle of vintage wine, gifted by none other than Kaeya.

"You known Y/n's waiting for you~" Kaeya grinned, as his hand went for the bottle of wine placed on the wooden counter. "Is she now?" Diluc quickly snatched the bottle to the dismay of the blue-haired knight. "How would you know?" Diluc eyes narrowed, at the cavalry captain of Mondstadt. "Well I helped her carry some gifts, and well you can go find out for yourself," Diluc scoffed, placing the last of the glass cups away in the glass cabinets.

Diluc shot deadly glances at Kaeya, as he's a snarky smirk disappeared with the red wine. Diluc trusts you a lot, because why would he propose to someone he didn't trust? Diluc only has trust in you, which makes you hanging out with someone like Kaeya more irritating than it already is.

"Kaeya, I think it's time you leave." Diluc had an annoyed tone in his voice. "Isn't it rude to kick out your loyal consumers, mid drink?" Kaeya poured himself another glass the red wine, swirling around in the glass. Diluc let out a long grumble, which sent a clear message to Kaeya. "Fine, fine I won't be in your way anymore," Kaeya's glass soon sat on the wooden table in front of Diluc. "Also, you wouldn't want to keep a fair lady waiting, now do you?-" "LEAVE".

TIMESKIP

Diluc let out a long sigh as he turned the doorknob to the winery, the key leaving the knob of the door with a satisfying click. His hands travelling to his forehead where a migraine, had been created. "Tch"

The journey to your shared house seemed so long today. When he finally reached the door to the house, he could already smell the aroma of a Sweet madame from outside the door. "Sigh" Diluc opened the door where he was greeted with the lavishness that adorned the living room.

NO ONE'S POV

Y/n heard the creek of the door as she was wiping down the silverware. Quickly she went towards the door where she found her sweet husband standing in the doorway."Hello, love it's a beautiful night isn't it?" Y/n brushed her husband's hair out of the way."Is something wrong, dear? You seem a bit sick was Kaeya bothering you, again?" Y/n placed her hands on his shoulders, her e/c gazed into his red ones. "No, I'm just a little annoyed..." Diluc let out a long sighed, as his heart fluttered at the feeling of her soft touch.

"Really? Hmm... I think I know what would you make you happier, a glass of your favourite grape juice" Y/n held Diluc's ungloved hands, guiding him into the dining room. There was a variety of meats and vegetables, as well as a bottle of grape juice were standing proud in the centre. "Tada, happy anniversary, love."

"Y/n... You didn't have to do all of this" Diluc stood there in shock as he clutched his heart. "Why? do you not like it?" Y/n said, not a slight hint of disappointment in her voice. "N-no of course, I loved it Y/n, thankyou you for doing this for me. This just made my day a lot better".

THE END

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

The second book, did 3 hours but I felt like I did nothing ~( ̄▽ ̄)~* Now I'm hungry don't forget to give requests and have a good day

WORD COUNT ~ 1k