⁰⁶ ❘❘ ⁿᵉʷ ᵍⁱʳˡ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ⁿᵉʷ ᵍⁱʳˡ ▸ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ ʟᴀᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

Kenma flashes you a soft grin as the two of you finished exchanging numbers in silence while the others were busy freshening up. You flash him one too before you excuses yourself to double check if the windows are all locked.

"L-L/N-san!"

You pause on the midway of closing the opened window and look beside you to see a flustered Yamamoto who seems to be close on fainting any second now with his intense sweating, and equally intensive shaking.

"Um... yes?"

Without saying anything, he practically shove something red into your face, startling the hell out of you. Lowering down his hand, you finally got a better look at it and realize that it's a pair of new tracksuit.

"Oh... thank you." You mumble, gratefully accepting it into your hands.

"You're welc-come...!" Giving you a rapid nod, Yamamoto almost immediately walk away out of panic. But inwardly though, he's screeching in happiness and giving himself a pat on the back for successfully giving it to you. He left you weirded out with the dust he left behind.

'Okay, that's odd...'

"Ah, sorry about him and his weird antics." Yaku spoke next to you without you even realizing how and when he went there. "He's just really bad when it comes to talking to girls."

"Well, it's completely understandable." You reply with a shrug, somehow sympathizing Yamamoto since you, as well, always have a hard time talking to anyone. Unless, they're the one who first talk to you. "I can't blame him. Socializing is very scary."

Yaku chuckles, telling you about Yamamoto's previous attempts to interact with girls he had witnessed, which is all just ended to a failure and got ignored. His stories entertained you more than you thought it would, and your eyes widens  when you decide to note the time. Shortly telling him that you have to go, you wave him goodbye and rush out of the gym without any explanation.

'Crap, crap, crap!' You mentally chants while exiting the school gates in a hurry, shoving the tracksuit inside your backpack and break into an all out sprint. Putting your arising anxiety aside due to the fact that you look like a psycho on the run, and people that you were passing by are regarding you with weird gazes.

By the time you arrive in front of the two-story store building, you were totally out of breath and panting like a horse as you rest your humid hands on your shaky knees. You feel like your lungs are about to do a self-destruct.

"Are you okay, miss...?"

Pulling out an inhaler that you're always keeping inside your pocket, you quickly use it, helping you to gradually breath normally again. You straighten up your posture and meet a pair of metallic blue eyes with curly black locks. In an instant, you recognize him to be none other than the setter of Fukurodani, Akaashi Keiji.

His eyebrows raises a bit, remembering your face from the neighboring team they played practice match with yesterday.

"O-oh uhh..." blinking owlishly, you quickly compose yourself after taking a glimpse on the black apron he's wearing with the shop's small logo in the corner of its curved hem. "I'm the... the newly hired employee...?"

A subtle expression of enlightenment crossed Akaashi's face when you told him that. "Rendón-san is waiting for you."

He beckons you to follow him inside convenience store. Roaming your curious eyes around the place, the first thing you notice is that it's very tidy and well-maintained. It was clear that the shop is diligently taken care by the employees and owner.