Chapter 41: Rescue Attempt Failed: Villains Reappears

Takato is seen chained up alone in dark room of the base of the League of Villains. The teen is not bothering to break himself free as he knew if he made his move now. The other villains would go after the others. All he could do was wait for "Back up" to arrive.

Suddenly the door of the dark room opens revealing in to be Gigan, who simply walks over to Takato.

Takato: *talks with a snarl in his voice* "What do you want Hero Killer?"

Gigan: "Calm yourself.... I only came to return this.." *takes out the photo he found before and puts in Takato's pocket* "....Tell me...your name...it's Takato right?"

Takato: "...What if it is? Why do you care?"

Gigan: "I....have questions and I ...don't know why but I feel as if you have the answers?"

Takato: "And why should I help someone like you? Someone who betrays the words of their own comrades..."

Gigan: *sighs* "It's not like I had a choice... The girl known as Toga.. and Spinner gave me no choice.. s we were all followers of Stain..besides I am following orders..from Stain."

Takato: *sarcastic tone* "Really? Well you're doing one Hell of a job right now?!"

Gigan: "Just listen okay.." *sighs* "All... I want you to tell me...who I am..."

This request confused the hell out of Takato:

Takato: "What?"

Gigan: *sighs* "...Truth is...I have no memories of my past... All I remember...was  two figures...torture...pains...and my own screams... as well as my escape from them.. I think one was All for One.."

Takato: "And...the other?"

Gigan: "That...I do not know...but lately..after I met you..I been getting images..of a strange figure...and he doesn't stop haunting me... So I need to know" **Pulls Takato close* "WHO AM I?!"

Takato merely sighs: "...Honestly..I wish I knew...but like you...I feel as if I can trust you..but..I don't know why? But you're request..I can't grant..because.. I don't have your answer...I'm sorry.."

Gigan: *lets go of the boy* "...I see...right..um..Sorry about that.." 

Shigaraki in the distance causing Gigan to look on in shock: "Hey What the hold up?!"

Gigan: "HOLD ON ASSHOLE I'M COMING!" *Gigan grabs Takato* "Sorry about this kid.." *drags Takato along with him, as he does. Takato takes a quick to notices a very familiar scent of pollen in the air.

Soon Takato is soon brought back into the bar room of the room of the League of the Villains, where most of the villains were looking at the group. There he see Bakugo, Akane, Hiroto, IchiNiSan and Sammy all chained up on a wall as well. As he was put next to Akane. Takato simply looks at the others and nods signal them to distract.

Hiroto:  *glares over the Shigaraki* "The fuck you looking at you fucking Meth Addict?!"

Shigaraki: *scratching his neck with irritation* "Why does everyone think I'm a fucking Meth Addict?!"

IchiNiSan: "CUZ YOU LOOK LIKE ONE?!"

Sammy: *nods her head* "Mhm.. dry skin...Scratching a lot... Messy hair... cracked skin...and is wearing a hoodie... Clearly on crack..."

Twice: "Hm.." *looks at Shigaraki* "Now that you mention it-"

Shigaraki: "SHUT UP YOU'RE ANNOYING!"