Nishinoya

Authors Notes~
skip to 🍋 for hornee part you know what to do
i love noya
you're 5'1 which is shorter than noya, if that bothers you then change it but that's what im going off of (i'm 5'1)
THIS IS AN OLDER WRITING
anyways enjoy~
————————————
3rd person pov
After a month or so of being in the same class as Nishinoya you started to realize how much of a horn-dog he was. it was pretty easy to tease him, he always overreacted from such small touch. being a 3rd year and tanaka going after kiyoko noya was much more focused on volleyball. you would tease him in class yet you never really got up the courage to let him know how you really felt. it wasn't like you did that to just anyone.
"y/n and noya.. that's it. get to work over the weekend." as the bell rung the last group was assigned. you were startled to hear you were partnered with noya. you were both a bit of trouble, you figured your teacher was testing you.
"com'n i have practice but after that we're going to my place." he grabbed your arm and led you to the gym.
———————————-
your pov
I stood watching as noya zipped around the court, receiving flying balls that seemed almost impossible to catch. when practice ended he rushed me home, i was worried that he didn't want to be partnered with me but it seems i had it wrong. he shoved me into his room and closed the door locking it behind him.
"noya is everything-" before i could finish my question he smashed his lips against mine hungrily biting and kissing me.
~🍋~
"noya?!" i asked as he pulled away and discarded his shirt.
3rd person pov
"everyday you tease me in class, now it's time for my revenge," he smirked and laid you down crawling on top of you kissing and sucking your neck earning small whimpers from you. he bite down harshly causing you to yell out.
"i wanna hear you beautiful, don't hold back from me." you nodded at his words and he teased the hem of your shirt. you realized what he was asking and blushed be slowly taking it off revealing your bare chest.
"no bra?" he smiled up at you before taking one of your nipples in his mouth.
"y-yeah.. i was wearing a jAcket earlier because it was wash day and i forgot to- ngh~" he slightly nibbled your nipple and a small moan escaped your lips.
"no more talking ok?" he asked smiling. you nodded and reaching down for his pants now hungry with lust. he smirked and pulled them off along with yours revealing a lacy thong.
"jeez y/n can't you see what you're doing to me?" you look down seeing his bulge through his boxers. you let out a small giggle and he blushes.
"what're you laughing at huh?"
"i just didn't think i had that much of an affect on you" you smirked and he smirked back before ripping off your thing and quickly licking harshly at your clit. loud moans flew out your mouth from the sudden wave of pleasure and you instinctively gripped his hair as he continued licking and sucking your clit, inserting two fingers and pumping them harshly.
"ahh~ noya senpai~" he stopped everything and looked at you, you whimpered from the sudden loss of pleasure. he threw his boxers off and quickly inserted himself into you earning a loud moan.
"noya!!" you yell, shocked at his harsh thrusts. you were a moaning mess as he thrusted mercilessly into you.
"you- haa~ you did this to yourself" he grunted rubbing your clit harshly as he pounded into you. tears fell as pleasure overwhelmed you.
"nghh~ fuck you're beautiful" noya said lowly into your ear. you gripped his arms and clawed at his back struggling underneath him.
"noya~ noya please.."
"what is it princess use your words." you were about to tell him to slow down when he sped up, circling your clit faster. your moans bounced off the wall.
"Noya! i'm going to cum please slow down!!" but his pace didn't falter. you came quickly after and signed as he quickly pulled out and moved up straddling your chest. he pressed your boobs together and thrusted into them a couple of times, grunting and a final moan escaped his lips as he came on your face neck and chest. he smiled at the sight and grabbed his phone taking a quick pic of it.
"noyaa~" you whined licking your lips. he smirked and swiftly picked you up bridal style caressing your beautiful, long curly hair.
"let's take a shower gorgeous"
word count: 819
don't forget to leave a request!
thanks for reading~