Kidnapped

My eyes fluttered and I groaned, my head pounding. My hair was a mess, my bangs in my eyes. I was in a cold grey room, my arms and legs tied down to the chair I was sitting in.

I did a quick self check for injuries. My face was definitely bruised and I could feel the sting of a cut on my cheekbone. That was all I could feel, aside from my already existing injuries. And I was still clothed, so that was a small win.

I looked around the room. It was about the size of a normal living room, a single steel table stood a few feet away from me. A large, tinted, one-way window was to my right, making the room very similar to an interrogation. I could see my reflection, but I couldn't see beyond the glass.

Looking at the cuffs binding me, I could see a faint symbol. 

HYDRA.

They had caught me, no matter how much I tried to run. 

An itch began to irritate my nose, so I tried wiggling it to get rid of the itch, but it just wouldn't go away.

"Hello? Anyone there? My nose itches!" I exclaimed, looking toward the window.

"Morning, sleeping beauty. How was your nap?" Pinkie walked into the room, and evil grin on his face.

"It was great, but now my nose itches." I replied, trying not to show the fear my now dark red eyes showed.

"Oh, don't worry. My friend can take care of that." A big man came through the door and stood behind Pinkie. His glare said 'death.'

"Hey, Tiny, kill anyone lately?" I asked.

"He's actually been good. But he's also been a bit restless, so I thought I'd give him a present." 

"Good for you. Glad to see your father-son relationship is working out. What'd you get him? A kitten?" I grunted, testing the restraints. They'd be hard to get out of, but not impossible.

"Well, I was thinking of giving you to him. We may need you alive, but they never said we couldn't touch you." Pinkie turned and left the room.

"H-Hey! Come on, can't we agree on something else?" I called out out him. He closed the door and all I could see was Tiny. "Hey, I bet you like money, right? I could get you lots of money if you just let me go."

Tiny's lips curled into an evil grin that reminded me of the Grinch. That's when I knew I was in trouble. He walked closer and crouched in front of me, his hands tightening into fists. I yanked against the cuffs, trying to break them and free myself, but they were stronger than they looked.

Tiny looked at me, satisfied that I couldn't get away. I yanked at the cuffs again, the steel chair groaning. A few more pulls and the cuffs would be free from the chair.

Pinkie walked in and Tiny grabbed my face, holding my head to the side. I tugged at the restraints as I struggled, trying harder to get away. Pinkie approached me and showed me the syringe in his hand. I grunted as he shoved the large needle into my neck, and I could tell he enjoyed my pain. He injected the liquid into my body and removed the needle. Tiny pushed my head away and I fell back against the back of the chair.

I pulled harder against the cuffs. I needed to get out of there. My body felt weak and my powers stopped working. I tried to melt the cuffs with my fire, but nothing happened. My temperature didn't rise at all.

"What did you...do?" I demanded, my voice trembling. 

"I weakened you. Your powers don't work and you are now too weak to do anything." Pinkie smiled.

He sat down at the table and watched as Tiny sat me up in a better sitting position. Then, he punched me hard in the stomach. He hit me over and over, either in the gut, ribs or face. A grunt escaped my throat with each hit. The chair fell backwards with the next hit and the air in my lungs fled.

I coughed and gasped as Tiny picked me up. He took a break and made a show of cracking his knuckles. I groaned, my left eye almost swollen shut and my body felt like it had just gone through a blender.

Tiny came again, his punches twice as hard. He stopped again, panting a bit from the exercise. I groaned, blood dripping from my nose and mouth. I glared at him through my one good eye and spit a mouthful of saliva and blood onto the ground. 

"Tired already?" I mumbled.

Tiny's eyebrows furrowed and he came at me again, one more hard punch. Pinkie stood and held his palm up, telling Tiny to stop.

"Leave." 

Tiny wiped my blood from his fist and left the room. I spit another mouthful of blood and saliva, aiming for Pinkie's shoe. He glared at me with anger in his eyes.

"That bit of blood really looks good on your shoes. You should trademark that before I do." I smirked.

Pinkie gave me a fake smile before punching me in the face and sending me to the ground again. An evil smile formed on his lips as he knelt down beside me.

"Let's have some fun." he whispered.

"Fun? I've already had loads of fun." I retorted. "Are you trying to get info out of me, or what? Because if this is an interrogation, HYDRA has lost its' touch."

The door opened and the clicking of heels came toward us. Pinkie blocked the person from my view as I coughed and moaned from my back having hit the ground and the chair twice. The woman knelt down and I looked up at her, my body tensing immediately.

"Ashley?"

She looked at me, a smile on her face. "Hello, Alexx. How have you been?"

I stared at her, unsure of what to do, what to say. What was she doing here? Was she hunting me?

"I'm glad you got away from the Avengers. With them gone, this will be so much easier."

"What do you want?"

Ashley smiled. "Nothing."

"Congratulations. Now seriously, what do you want?"

Ashley looked at me, her smile dropping slightly at my statement. Turning her head to Pinkie, her eyes still on me, she said, "They're ready. Grab her and let's go."

Pinkie smiled at me and his fist hit my head hard, making everything go black again.