Asahi

Authors Notes~
Asahi has proven to be protective in the show i don't want to hear it >:(
THIS IS AN OLDER WRITING
skip to 🍋 for hornee
anyways enjoy~
———————————-
your pov
i've always had a bit of a crush on asahi. he was sweet and cute but had a bit of a protective and aggressive side to him when he was really into something. noya was my next door neighbor so it was easy to make friends with him, give me the excuse to always be around asahi. noya knew about my feelings but promised not to say anything.
"asahi! let's go!!" i heard noya yelling and jumping from the gym.
"oh hey y/n, you coming?" asahi asked. i smiled brightly and nodded watching noya sprint and use asahis shoulders to hoist himself up.
"haha pretty strong there asahi!" noya beamed rushing to his house. asahi shrugged and smiled. noya stared at us for a second before smirking and coming up close to me and hugging me, his head right on my chest.
"n-noya?" i asked. he smiled up at me.
"you always smell so good, did you know that asahi?" asahi looked away blushing and i smiled. i knew what he was doing and played along.
"wow, thanks noya i didn't know you were such a charmer."
"that's my specialty, i can show you more of-" asahi glared at noya before ripping him away from me and dragging me to my place.
~🍋~
he slammed my bedroom door and pinned me against it. he huffed against my neck before looking at me in my eyes, his eyebrows furrowed. his eyes were narrow and stared daggers into me.
"asahi?! what the heck happened??"
3rd person pov
"i can't control myself anymore, seeing noya all over you... i just want to mark you all over, showing everyone that you're mine. please let me. i can't control myself any longer." before you had the chance to answer he started sucking and kissing along your neck leaving bright purple marks. he pressed his knee against your womenhood earning a small moan from you. he looked up at you would half-lidded eyes full of lust.
"fuck, that's the best noise i've ever heard. he pulled at your shirt and you lifted your arms, taking his off as well. he blushes at your now exposed chest and quickly started leaving more hickeys along your chest, his knee still pressed inbetween your legs, his hand reaching behind your back and fumbling with your bra. his other hand still pressed against the door. your bra quickly fell to the ground and he attached his mouth to one of your nipples sucking harshly as his hand groped your other boob.
"a-asahi~" you moaned trying to move him to the bed, but the muscular and tall man couldn't be moved. your knees quickly buckled from the pressure and he lifted you, wrapping your legs around your waist as he sat on your bed leaving you on his lap. he slightly tugged at your pants while he kissed you, slowly feeling around your mouth with his tongue. you say you and slipped your pants off as he tools his off. he pulled you down harshly, gripping your hips and shoving his tongue back in your mouth, becoming more hungry for your kiss and touch. realizing his hunger for you, you grind your hips and push down on his already hardened member and moan into the kiss. you feel his member grow, rubbing against your clit. he grips your hips harder and grinds you down further onto him as he grunted. he lifts you up a bit taking off your underwear along with his boxers, his hard on standing proudly.
"are you okay with going further?" he breathes into your ear sending shivers down your spine. you smirk and bend down to lick his tip as an answer. he shivers from the sudden pleasure and grips your hair. you slowly wrap your mouth around his erection bobbing your head. he pulls your hair, pulling your head back before he stands up and thrusts into your mouth. his moans and grunts filled the room as tears flew down your face. he slowed down and sat back on the bed and wiped your tears from your face.
"i'm so sorry i shouldn't have-" before he could finish you sat back in his lap grinding against him again kissing him. he roughly kissed you back, his hands back on your hips leading you. he slowly lifted you and his tip slowly entered you. you gasped and moaned out as you slowly went down on his large erection.
"a-asahi you're so, ngh~ so big" you whimper into his ear. he holds you there but you can feel that it isn't all the way in. you push your hips down engulfing all of him, you cry out from being stretch and he grunts, beads of sweat rolling down his face. he started to lift you up but you whimpered and he let go.
"j-just give me a sec" you breathe out and he nods. you feel a small wave of pleasure as his mouth attaches to your nipples and his thumb draws circles on your clit. you started to bounce on him earning small grunts and moans from him as he continued kissing and sucking along your neck and chest. your moans bounced off the walls and he held you up thrusting up into you harshly.
"ahh~ asahi~ god this feels so good~!" you moan out throwing your head back in ecstasy. his pace never faltered as the sounds of moans grunts and skin slapping together filling the room. he flipped you both while still inside of you so that you were laying on the bed and he was on top. he lift your leg up on his shoulder and continued to thrust into you fast and deep.
"y-you're so wet~ nghh fuck~" sweat dripped down as his eyebrows furrow, he watched himself thrust into you again and again. he threw his head back and his mouth hung open as his adam's apple bobbed from moaning. you were about to warn him but he thrusted harder and watched your face as your screamed out and came around him. he smirked and pulled out cumming on your thighs.
"com'n princess let's get you cleaned up."
"a-asahi i can't move.." you blushed and he quickly apologized but you just smiled.
"i'm sorry for going so rough" but you just rolled your eyes and grabbed his arm pulling him closer.
he looked at your shaking legs and laid beside you snuggling up against you.
word count: 1090
i hope you guys enjoyed this as much as i did
i love this man 😭
anyways don't forget to leave requests
thanks for reading~