Maddog

Authors Notes~
skip to 🍋 for hornee
anyways enjoy~
———————————
your pov

     Kentarō Kyōtani, my old high school crush is also now my next door neighbor. What kind of movie is this?

      I've been renting this apartment for a while, actually as soon as i got out of high school. I heard he was still playing volleyball for another team, and he gotten taller, more built, and obviously hotter.

     I actually found out he lived next to be about a week after i moved in, when i was emptying my trash down the chute in just my towel. He wore eyeliner, smokey eyeliner that made his glare 100x better. A pantie dropper since day one.

     After another long day of work, i walked down the hall and noticed my gorgeous neighbor standing outside his door on the phone. I sighed hoping i wouldn't make a fool of myself. I adjusted my skirt and looked up, giving a small smile towards him. A smirk spread across his lips.

     "Hey Kyōtani, long day?" i ask, raking my eyes long and slow along his build. Sweat dripped down his revealed skin as tight jeans sculpted his muscular thighs, his tight shirt clinging to his abs and his meaty neck moving as his adam's apple revealed a swallow. this man is a greek god. I thought to myself.

     "you have no idea," he grunted, allowing his eyes to rank across my body as well. I shuddered and tried to hide the heat creeping up my neck.

     "say, y/n, do you wear those cute little outfits for me? or are you just a little whore and show off for everyone?" his words sliced  through me, sending heat through my body as i rubbed my thighs.

     "i don't wear what i wear for anyone but myself," pushing my lust to the side i replied sharply and rolled my eyes, hoping he couldn't see right through me and notice how wet i was getting just from his small remark. he opened his mouth to reply but his phone began to ring.

     "hello?" he asked into the phone, i began fiddling with my keys to get to my door when his broad hand reached across and held my door. a woman's voice spook on the other side but i couldn't hear what she was saying.

     "i can't make it sorry, got plans." and with that he hung up and rolled his eyes.

      "sorry about that, anyways i wanted to ask you, would you want to try some food? i keep coming up with recipes and no one to try them." he asked blankly, as if his earlier remark hadn't happened.

     "oh sure, you have my number right? just text me whenever and i'll stop by!" with that i escaped into my apartment and ran to my room, flinging off my clothes and flopping on my bed, lust filling my body as heat flooded every part of me.

God why now, i really need to get off. why did i find that so hot? usually i hate when guys act like i'm theirs. The thought of being Kyōtani's only made my face heat up more. I felt my cheeks and they were extremely hot, I can't do anything when i'm this horny. i crawl along my bed to my side table and open the second drawer, a stupid gift a friend gave me as a joke a while back may actually come in handy.

     Kyōtani's pov

     As I slouched on my couch i leaned my head back, a low sigh left my lips. Why did i have to say something like that? She isn't even mine what's wrong with me? i sounded so toxic FUCK. I rolled my eyes and sat up, too annoyed with myself to stay still.