Osamu

Authors Notes~
skip to ze 🍋 for hornee
someone requested this and honestly it got be really excited to write it
i promise i'm getting to requests and stuff!!
thank you guys sm for 20k (30k now) ily all mwah kisses
anyways enjoy~

Practice was finally over for Osamu and you almost squealed with excitement. Sure practice and nationals can get in the way but once that's over i'm always ... first? well that was what you were thinking until he walked right past you, groaning tiredly walking with Suna out the gym, not even acknowledging you.

"Samu?" your voice cracked as you called out. He turned, paused for a moment, smiled and continued walking. what. the. fuck. You sucked in your breath and stared waiting for it to click in his head, but he just continued walking. well maybe he was just extremely tired. no, you've told yourself that for too long. you'll confront him... tomorrow. Oh come on you can't blame yourself, he looked so tired and pitiful, there was no way you could argue with him. he probably wouldn't understand and would slur nonsense anyway.

       The next day came and you were ready. You even wrote a script so you wouldn't mess up. Only one problem though. The man was absolutely gorgeous. Sweat beaded along his skin, muscles bulging as he warmed up, eye bags oddly prominent. He'd never had trouble sleeping before.. maybe you shouldn't-

        "Hey y/n, are you coming in or what?" called atsumu from inside the gym. You facepalmed on the inside at his loudness but entered anyways.

        "sorry, kinda lost in my head," you mumbled, standing awkwardly to the side.

      "did you come here to marvel at my beauty?" Atsumu flexed his arms, all of them shirtless and sweaty, but you're eyes were only on one. The one who wasn't even looking at you. You looked away to be met with suna, maybe you shouldn't confront Osamu today. As you and suna chatted you couldn't help but feel a bit more relaxed, suna was just as much your friend as he was samus.

"Y/n,you're still coming over after practice tonight right?" Osamus words cut into your conversation sharp and demanding. You hadn't made plans though?

"Yeah of course," you muttered, confused but going with it anyways. As practice began, suna kept making you laugh, even falling flat on his face because he was looking at you instead of where he was going. You giggled along and felt a bit better, your shoulders rising as if a weight you didn't know had been lifted.

        Then practice ended ...

        "Y/n lets go." his harsh voice cut into your conversation with suna, he was already cleaned and changed, his hair damp from the showers. You gave Suna a quick goodbye hug before jogging to meet up with Samu, who was speed walking to his car.

"Are you trying to ruin this for me?" It had been quick for about 10 awkward minutes until his voice cut the tension.

"Ruin what..?" you didn't want to make him more upset but you knew if you didn't reply he would only get more upset.

"this is the last year i have with Atsumu and you're distracting me." he sounded a bit sad, as if he was holding back. You knew what he meant and it hit you all at once.

This was the last year Atsumu and Osamu would be living their lives together, atsumu was going to continue volleyball while Osamu was only doing it for his brother. Being twins, they've always been together, and now it's ending.