Chapter 190

Chapter 190 - Did receptionists these days need to get positive feedback? (3)

Song Tingshen was still chatting with Ruan Xia on WeChat when Assistant Chen knocked on the door and came in.

"CEO Song, your friend Mr. Li is here to see you. He's in the reception room."

Li Yuanhang?

Song Tingshen was puzzled. His friend was a busy person too. How could he have time to come to his company on a work day?

"You can bring him over."

A few minutes later, Li Yuanhang, who was wearing a suit, entered the office. He smiled and said, "Did I interrupt your work?"

Song Tingshen put his phone down. "No. How come you're free today? It's almost time to eat. If you have time, let's have lunch at noon."

"I have a specific purpose for coming here today. Never mind about lunch. I still have to go back to the office to see customers later." Li Yuanhang raised his hand to look at his watch. I called Little Jing, but she didn't answer, so I came to your company to look for her. I asked the receptionist, and she said Little Jing didn't come to work today. Since I'm already here, I thought I might as well say hello."

Song Tingshen nodded. "Are you looking for her because of something important?"

Li Yuanhang was actually feeling very awkward because his younger sister had those sorts of thoughts about his married friend. However, he couldn't keep delaying things, so he nodded. "Old Song, can you use your power as CEO to help me with something?"

Song Tingshen doubtfully looked at him.

"Ask your HR department if Little Jing has submitted a resignation notice." Li Yuanhang didn't want to keep dragging out his younger sister's matter. He had already told her there was no room for negotiation on this matter. Since he told her to resign, then she had to do it. Although he seemed too forceable and unreasonable by doing this, he didn't want his younger sister to become someone without a moral bottom line.

Song Tingshen glanced at Li Yuanhang. He was silent for a moment before he picked up the phone and dialed Assistant Chen's internal company number. "Go ask the HR department if they received Li Jing's resignation notice. Reply to me as soon as possible."

After putting the phone down, Song Tingshen didn't know what to say to Li Yuanhang.

Li Yuanhang took the initiative to break the silence. "Old Song, don't worry. I'll do my best to not make things awkward for you. I shouldn't have let her intern at your company to begin with. I already found her another job. It's near where she lives too. She's still young. There's a lot of things she doesn't know. I'm sorry that she caused you trouble. Don't take it to heart."

Song Tingshen looked up. "It's fine as long as you handle it."

Li Yuanhang had an embarrassed expression. "I hope this hasn't caused trouble between you and your wife."

Song Tingshen smiled when his friend mentioned Ruan Xia. "Little Wang's mom might not even remember who Li Jing is. Don't worry about it."

Li Yuanhang awkwardly smiled. Thinking about it, it made sense that Ruan Xia wouldn't mind. After all, Song Tingshen's moral character was enough to be reassuring to her.

Even if Ruan Xia knew and remembered who Li Jing is, Song Tingshen dared to say that Ruan Xia wouldn't be troubled by this or care about it.

That being said... What did she look like when she was jealous? If he got the opportunity to see that, that would be pretty good too.

His office phone rang. Assistant Chen's work efficiency had always been very high. Song Tingshen pressed the button to put him on speaker.

"CEO Song, I asked the HR department. They haven't received Li Jing's resignation notice. Also, she didn't come to work today. She didn't ask the head of the Finance Department for the day off either."