Chapter 192

Chapter 192 - He couldn't deny that he was his most relaxed and happy self when he was with Little Wang (2)

Song Tingshen only had one experience buying flowers and he had gone with his own preference that time. It wouldn't be good to give her the same flowers, right? So he answered, "It's for my wife."

"Is today your wife's birthday or is it an anniversary?"

Song Tingshen shook his head. "Neither. Today is her first day at her new job.

The shop assistant had a smile on her face, but she wanted to cry. Why did he have to feed her a mouthful of dog food? Sending his wife flowers just because it was her first day at work, what a romantic man. It must be so blissful to be his wife!

Finally, the shop assistant recommended white roses and green Chinese bellflowers. Those two colors matched nicely.

Giving flowers for the first time was awkward, but there wasn't any mental burden the second time around. At the very least, Song Tingshen didn't feel embarrassed this time.

---

As soon as Little Wang got into the car, he saw the bouquet in the back seat and asked, "Dad, are you giving these flowers to mom?"

Song Tingshen started the engine while answering, "En, it's mom's first day at her new job, so there's a special gift."

Little Wang was a clever little imp. Just like right now for example, when he heard these words, he wanted to tease his dad. Deliberately pretending to be angry, he asked, "How come dad didn't prepare a gift for me on my first day of kindergarten?"

Song Tingshen dared to bet that with Little Wang's memory, he wouldn't be able to remember something that happened a year ago. Thus, he had no problem answering, "Your words really hurt dad's feelings. Dad clearly prepared a gift for you on your first day of kindergarten and now you're indiscriminately blaming dad. That makes dad really sad."

But then again, it was true that he didn't get Little Wang a gift then. Back then, it wouldn't have occurred to him and he wouldn't have the awareness to do something like this..

Sure enough, Little Wang got tricked. His brain capacity was only so big. He couldn't even clearly remember something that happened a week ago much less a year ago. He took out today's crayon drawing from his backpack to quickly change the topic. "I have a gift for mom too. I don't know if she'll like it."

Song Tingshen deliberately teased him by saying, "Little Wang didn't give dad a gift on his first day of work."

Little Wang immediately refuted, "That's because dad didn't tell me. I didn't know! If I knew, I would have gotten dad a gift too!"

Song Tingshen couldn't resist laughing. The sound of his laughter was very cheerful, but he normally didn't laugh in front of Little Wang.

For Song Tingshen, his son was his greatest source of happiness. Although his son could be very naughty and troublesome sometimes, he couldn't deny that he was his most relaxed and happy self when he was with Little Wang.

Since he didn't know if Ruan Xia would leave work on time today, Song Tingshen simply drove the car to the parking garage. It happened that there was still a while until the end of the work day, and he wanted to do what he could for Ruan Xia in that time. He consulted the security guard at the parking garage and went to this building's property management office to apply for a monthly parking pass for Ruan Xia.

He originally thought to apply for an annual parking pass, but thinking that she might not stay at this job for that long, he only applied for a monthly parking pass.