Chapter 9: DANGER INCOMING!!!

After the victory, an unexpected scene happens...

The fortress started to move. However the fortress is limping.

The fortress unexpectedly starting to charge its laser beam... even though the sports day is over.

Satella: "Why do I hear the fortress starting to charge its beam?"

Minerva: "Because it is! Look out!"

The fortress shoots at Satella... again.

Everybody ran away. However, like before, Satella keeps standing still.

Satella: "Test number 2..."

Satella flicks her index finger towards the laser beam. Suddenly the beam was cut into half. One half goes 45 degrees to the left, and the other half goes 45 degrees right.

Subaru: "Huh? Satella never had that ability..."

Everyone was shocked that Satella survived...again! Not once but twice.

Ainz: "How did she survive?"

Satella: "Why is this thing...?"

The fortress is now shooting shells at Satella. This is the third time that she got targeted.

Eventually she got hit by the shells, but she is perfectly fine... No wounds are on her.

Satella: "Alright, I am not going to stay here doing nothing."

Satella flicks her index finger again towards the Fortress' head. The Fortress' head was suddenly cut into half.

But the fortress is still alive.

Satella: "Minerva... Go ahead finish him!" ('Him' here means the Fortress)

Minerva: "Sure!"

Minerva jumps up sky high, creating a crack on the ground. She then falls down and... punch the Fortress' head. Eventually the Fortress is destroyed into pieces, like an explosion.

Albedo: "So that's the ability that you're talking about?"

Satella: "No."

================================================================================

As the Fortress is destroyed... Someone was thrown out of the fortress...

He have brown hair with blood on its edges, wearing dark ripped clothes, he have knifes on his hands. He have dark skin color (not black though). His face is horrifying with sharp teeth on its mouth. He looks hungry... always hungry.

Suddenly, he throws his knives at... Ainz.

Ainz basically just sanding still. The knives stabs him on the ribs, but he didn't feel any pain. For he is an undead.

Albedo: "HOW DARE HE WANTS TO FIGHT WITH MY LORD!?"

Ainz: "Stay there Albedo, I'll take care of this."

???: "Onii-san is an undead right ~ tsu"

Ainz: "Indeed."

Subaru: "Wait... is he...?"

Ainz: "Well? what are you going to do now?"

???: "One of your subordinate told me that Onii-san is an Sorcerer King. A name like that, that will be surely delicious tsu~ "

Ram: "No way... is he going to..."

Ainz: "So let me be get this straight. Are you challenging me?"