CHAPTER 19

ROSE'S P.O.V

EDITED- 01 NOV. 2022

RECAP!

I went to the study room first and I saw him on the sofa, and he was crying. I did not say anything to announce I have entered the room I just went to him and hugged him. We stayed quiet for a while.

Not long so his mom came in telling him it is time to go down to the church and start the ceremony.

After The Funeral.

The next day so the lawyer came down to sort out Grandpa's will, so we all went to the study room.

"Afternoon I would like to start off with my condolences to the family of the loss of Mr Andrews he was a great person. So, to check if the people whom we need is here. The two daughters of the late Mr Andrews Amy and Micayla, the close cousin of Ethan- Joshua, the married couple- Ethan and Rose?" the lawyer started off. "Yes, we are here." Ethan said. "Okay let's begin. Amy and Micayla, the two of you inherit the two buildings in Paris and the two mansions there." he said handing them their papers. "Joshua, you inherit the building here in America including this mansion." the lawyer concluded. "Ethan, you inherit all the ancient things your grandpa had own." he said.

"That will be all you can leave now." the lawyer had said.

Everyone got up to leave included Ethan and myself, but the lawyer had stopped us.

"Ethan, Rose stays. I am not yet done with the two of you." he said, and we sat. "You get all the back accounts your grandpa owned including the mansion in London and New York and the businesses in NEW York and London lastly the cars and all assets he owned, under two conditions. 1. You are married till the day he had died. 2. You stayed loyal in your marriage." the lawyer said.

"Yes, I'm still married, and I gave never slept with anyone while I was married." Ethan said. "Well than all that belongs to you." the lawyer said. "Thank you, sir." Ethan said standing up to shake his hand. "Oh yes Ethan the papers are safe to sign." He spoke. "Rose, can you wait in our room please." Ethan said. "No problem." I said and walked to our room.

Ethan came into the room to drop the envelope on the dresser than walked the lawyer out. I took the envelope and read it being the divorce papers. Abigail spoke the truth. I cannot believe I listened to his lies. His A LIAR, A CHEAT. I began to tear up. I took my bag and phone and left.

I went back to London and went to the cottage that I came to when I was younger. Near A Hotel. I have not answered mom's calls nor Ethan. I only answered George when he would phone me, he knows my location and he swore to secrecy.

I stayed here for more than a week. I was in the kitchen making lunch when I heard noises in the front. I opened the door and saw Ethan. He came in a helicopter I am not surprised. Then it took off once Ethan got out.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!

"Your flight left." I spoke. "He'll come back." he said.

How stupid are you ROSE of course his rich enough now to get it back here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "You are looking cosy. Can we at least talk inside?" he said.

I turned around and walked inside and he followed.

"Why did you leave without telling me?" he asked. Like you don't know." I spoke. "I really don't know." he said. "Can you please just leave Ethan and go I don't want you near me please." I spoke. "I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL I KNOW WHY YOU ARE FREAKING LEFT AGAIN ROSE?!" he shouted at me.

"BECAUSE YOU ONLY USED ME TO GET GRANDPA'S INHERITANCE NOT THAT I CARE ABOUT YOUR RICHNESS BUT I HAVE FEELINGS TOO ETHAN AND NOT ONLY YOU, I'M ALSO HUMAN YOU KNOW! You would not have gotten the inheritance if you were not married and if you did not stay loyal. All of that would have gone to Joshua your close cousin. I cannot believe I came to you.... I should have gotten married in NEW York when I was asked." I spoke.

"Well, it's a good you came back to me because you belong to me and nobody else do you understand me?! And where on the earth did you get that crazy idea?" he asked. "It doesn't matter who told me. Now leave you got your explanation." I spoke. "Dammit Rose!" he said slamming his fist on the table in the lounge and I flinched. "Don't give me that crap you got your info now leave I want to know where you got it from?" he said, and I stayed quiet. "ANSWER ME ROSE!" He spoke.

"ABIGAIL, OKAY?! ABIGAIL TOLD ME?!" I shouted. "That BITCH!" he said. Moment of silence. "Rose I never knew of the conditions until the day after his death I promise you, you have to believe me." he said. " I cannot believe you anymore. I do not trust you anymore. I don't." I spoke. "Why Rose? Why don't you Trust me?" he asked. "Why are you divorcing me Ethan why?" I asked.

"Because this marriage is a mistake. It is not going to work." He spoke. "I shouldn't have come back. I should have stayed in New York." I said and started crying. "Abigail was so right I am an idiot." I said crying. "No, no babe doesn't listen to her, you no idiot baby." he said. "Yes, yes I am. I am an idiot in believing you ever loved me for once in your life. I hate you so much right now." I spoke.

"Babe, I don't know how Abigail knew the conditions, but I never knew it maybe her uncle told her or showed her." he said. "Her uncle?" I asked. "Yes, her uncle is the lawyer." he said. "Please leave and just don't come back I don't want you here." I spoke. "Baby I'm not leaving not again." he said. "Please." I said crying. "Babe stop crying please." he said.

"Here has a cupcake, it's chocolate, I know it's your favourite." he said. "Why are you torturing me like this Ethan?" I asked. "Here." he said putting the cupcake by my mouth, so I took a bite.

I took another bite but then when he told me to take my second bite, I bit on something hard, so I took it out.

"Ethan?" I spoke.

He took the ring from my hand.

"Rose. This marriage started off wrong and to be honest the first time I saw you, on the swing in the garden that your father was working on I fell in love with you and as you grew older you became more hotter and sexier. Then your cute feet were out under the curtain in my room so I decided to undress there so that you could come out of you hiding spot, but you did not. When I insulted you in front of my friends, I was trying to get rid of my feelings for you, but then I got you in the section where I thought no one would see and I kissed you. I slept with most girls to get rid of you, but your attraction pulled me closer. I regret hurting you the night of our wedding. I looked everywhere for you after you left, then I found you in New York, the day of your graduation I was going to confront you, but I decided not to. I am sorry Rose for the hurt I caused you. Rose, I contacted your mom a week before you came down so that she could convince you to come to me and it worked. Goes on one knee. Rose Williams, will you start over with me and marry me again?" he asked.

******************
DONE

VOTE
COMMENT
P.R.A😘