3.

The three kids were excited for the first term of Hogwarts to begin, which of course, made the two months they had to wait pass by slowly.

During this time, the twins went through all of their school supplies, the only thing they could do.

Lily and Rose also compared wands, to see if twins did get the same wand. Lily's was willow, swishy, 10 1/4, and had a Phoenix feather core, just like Rose. It was even from the same Phoenix.

Although Rose didn't like homework and reading for school, this was different. These were books on spells and potions. So to pass the time, she would take her books with her to meet Sev by the river.

She also read through Hogwarts: A History and Quidditch Through The Ages and she was so excited. Rose actually might want to play quidditch.

After she had read through them Lily was next, becoming more excited about their upcoming trip.

Petunia took to becoming further detached, calling anything to do with the new world they belonged to freaky. She would tease and say rude things to the twins any chance she got.

But when Rose's owl went missing and came back with a letter for Petunia, she became more confused. But the girl snatched it away and left to her room.

Severus was coming by their house that day, so they could make sure they had everything ready for their school trip. That was when he saw the letter.

It had been left in the bathroom on the counter. He brought it out to the twins and they read it.

The letter was from Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts. He had politely informed Petunia that she could not study at Hogwarts with Lily and Rose, it was for witches and Wizards only. But he was sure that wherever she chose to study would be a perfect fit.

This made the girls sad, that their sister wanted to form with them. But when she realized they had seen the letter, it was too late.

Tuney screamed and screamed at the twins, telling them she hated them and their magic. They were freaks that were never supposed to be invented. She hoped they had no friends.

This devastated Lily and Rose. Their own sister hated them because of what they were. The three didn't speak much the rest of summer.

But after a whole two months of waiting, the time finally came for them to go to Hogwarts.

Anne and William Evans forced Petunia to go to the train station with them, after all, she wouldn't be able to see her sisters until Christmas, not that she was complaining.

When they arrived at the Kings Cross station, they walked to platform 9, as they were told they'd need platform 9 3/4. The family approached 9 but so nothing else further down, only 10.

They didn't want to ask an attendant because they knew he would think they were crazy. People were already giving them weird stares, one of their daughters had a bloody owl on her cart.

Just as the parents thought this whole thing had been a ruse, McGonagall appeared. She had come through the pillar...

The family looked at her, shocked. That would be happening a lot.