Chapter13:Fukurōdani

~Y/N's POV~
The bell rang indicating it was Lunchtime, me and Kenma got up and started walking to our usual spot, when we sat down, I started to wonder how I got in my room that night.

"Ken?" I called him, he looked up from his switch and looked at me "How did I get in my room last night? Wait....did I get drunk last night?...." I asked "Hmm? What do you want to know?~" He teased me, smirking slyly at me and I turned red 'What the fuck happened Last Night!?' I yelled in my head and he just giggled "Don't worry...you didn't do anything stupid..." He said "Just tell me....I don't really know..." I said "You don't remember what you did last night?~ It was fun tho~" He said and I lightly hit his arm.

"Well after you passed out in the garden, Atlas tried to take you but then he brought you back because Mr.Suguru told him to then he pounced on me.... he didn't do anything bad really....I brought you upstairs to your room since you were sleeping, your maid helped you get ready for bed while I got ready for bed in the other room since they told me to stay over. It was around 1 AM and you knocked on my door, I opened and you dragged me back to your room and refused to let me go....You were mumbling my name while you slept, I even asked you officially be my girlfriend and you actually said yes...." Kenma explained and I lightly hit his arm for making me jump to conclusions.

"What was that for?" He said "For making me jump to Conclusions!" I huffed and ate my food "What Conclusions?~" He said and I finished my food before I tapped on his little nose "The exact thoughts your thinking~" I teased him and he turned red and he buried himself in my chest, wrapping his arms around me and started mumbling incoherent words "You know KenKen....I meant what I said last night..." I said and he looked up to me "You said a lot of things..." He said "If you ask me to be your Girlfriend, my answer would remain the same..." I said and I saw his eyes widen and then we went back to burying his head in my chest while he muttered incoherent words.

After Lunch we went back to the classroom and spent the extra time playing on our switch. Class started again and we put away our switches again.

The class then ended and I changed into practice clothes, we were gonna have a practice match with Fukurōdani today. I put on the red Nekoma Jacke, my glasses and took my bag. I went in the boy's gym to go tell Kenma that I was gonna leave, I spotted him by the bench drinking water beside Kuroo, I walked over to him and he looked confused why I was carrying my bag during practice.

"Where are you going?" He asked "Fukurōdani, were having a practice match." I said "I'll text you..." I said and I turned to the gym door but then I got pulled back into a hug "Don't get hurt." He whispered and I nodded "You too..." I said and kissed his cheek before I walked out the gym and got on the bus.

After a few minutes we arrived at Fukurōdani. We went to the gym. It looks like the girls were warming up with the boys so that meant Keiji was there.

"E-Eh!? Akaashi! Isn't that the girl that hugged you earlier?" Konoha said and it caught his attention, he whipped his head and looked at me, I waved slightly and he walked over to me.

"Nana, what are you doing here?" He asked softly "Why? Can't I be here?" I teased him "Wait-It isn't like that-uh-I just-" He said nervously and I held his hand "I was messing with you, don't take it too seriously..."I said while giggling and he calmed down "Were having a practice match with the girls!" I said "Good Luck Nana..." He said and I smiled at him "Your coming home with me?" He asked me and I nodded "Yes so you better wait for me!" I said and he nodded and took a seat in the bleachers, I gave him my glasses and walked to my team.

The match started. We lost the first set but we did win the next two sets.We thanked each other for the game started cleaning the gym. I was tired as hell. A ball then suddenly hit my head, I accidentally dropped the net and fell beside it, rubbing my head.

"Y/N!" My team chorused and I could hear Keiji's voice above theirs eventhough I knew he was on the phone with my other cousins, they were on their way to pick us up. "Nari! Why did you do that!?" Fukurōdani's Captain yelled "Because she's clinging onto Akaashi-San!" The girl said but then Akaashi ran to where I was sitting, shoving past the girl "Nana!? Are you okay!?" He asked, panic laced his voice and he was slightly yelling "I-I'm fine...just... slightly dizzy...." I mumbled, I heard the gym door slam open "Y/N!" Their voices chorused and I heard footsteps quickly running up to me.

"I-I'm fine...." I mumbled "No your not! The doctors said to be careful with your head! You know what'll happen if it gets hit!" Keiji yelled "I know..." I said barely audible.

"How dare you hurt her!" I heard Miwa yell "Miwa! Alisa! Yuna! Stop!" I heard Tobio yell but I couldn't move, black started to coat my vision and breathing started to become the hardest task and I curled up from the sharp pain in my head, I hear their muffled voices but it got harder to move.

This what the girls were wearing^

~Lev's POV~
We were just gonna pick up Keiji and Y/N, we still haven't even changed out our uniforms and work attires.

I was trying to break up Alisa,Yuna,Miwa and the girl. We were trying to get them to stop before they seriously injure the girl but then I saw Y/N curl up, I let go of Alisa and run to Y/N.

"Y/N!" I called her but she wasn't responding, the others also went to her, Keiji pulled her to an embrace and shaking her. "Hey! Wake up!" Daishō said "Kai! Get the car started!" Tobio said as he ran out the gym, Keiji picked her up, Miwa and Alisa snatched her bags and we ran out the gym, shoving past the other students around.

"MOVE!" Keiji yelled and the students blocking the way and they quickly made way, Daishō opened the car door and we quickly got in and went to the nearest hospital.

We got out the car and the doctors took her in. Kenma and our parents then came after a few minutes, we all sat in the waiting room.

Miwa, Alisa and Yuna had their hair in a little mess.The room was tensed "What happened?" Dad asked "Fukurōdani's Player Spiked a ball to her head while we were cleaning up...." Keiji said, looking on the ground "Who." Uncle Hiroyoshi demanded to know "Miki Nari..." Keiji said "Why did she do it?" Uncle Taiyo asked "She said that Nana-Chan was clinging onto me..." Keiji answered, Auntie Akasuki snapped her fingers and her assistant and bodyguard left the room.....we all knew what was gonna happen next....

The doctor then came in and said that Y/N can be discharged when she wakes up. We waited in her hospital room for an hour and she finally woke up, we all went back home.

Word Count:1312