1st Shade

"Alam mo naman na ikaw ang apple of the eye ko araw araw no?"

------

Karylle was fixing her make up during the commercial break when someone knocked on her dressing room door.

"Pasok!!" Karylle shouted. Then the door opened. But when she look at her vanity mirror, no one is there, just a basket of apples on the floor.

Karylle picked the basket of apples then she saw a note on the top of the basket.

"Hope you like washington apples. :) - BhozX ExTenSy3nS"

Karylle smiled at while reading the note, "aww, vicey." She said.

While she was closing the door, she was picking her phone from her pocket, she went back to her chair and texted Vice.

To: Vicey :)

The apples are so red. Nasesense kong masarap ito, thank you so much pogi! mwahugs ;)

Karylle was still admiring the apples. Her smile right now is priceless and cant be explained. Kung kinikilig ba sya, kung masaya ba sya. All she knows is she is glad that Vice remembered her even though he's absent.

She continued her make up then. Little did she know Vice is present and all of the host are already on air. Sya nalang ang nasa backstage.

She is done fixing her make up, she noticed na ang tagal ng break, she went out of her dressing room and suddenly, she is hearing Vhong's voice on stage saying "Karylle, nasaan ka? Paging Karylle!"

She hurriedly went on stage, A staff gave her a mic while climbing on stage.

The hosts laughed also Karylle, "Sorry guys! Inayos ko lang kase ang make up ko." Karylle said with a peace sign.

Ang cute. Vice thought.

She looked at the hosts, She notice that Vice is there. She smiled at Vice and made her way to stand next to Viceral.

"Naks naman, K. Ayaw mo nang tumabi sakin? Okay lang, Vicerylle oh! Yieeee!!" Vhong teased.

Karylle smiled at Vhong then hold Vice's hand. "Hi Vice! Thanks sa apples." Karylle said to Vice while smiling sincerely.

Then DJ Mod inserted their theme song "BuKo" to add up the romantic moment.

"Nako Vice ha! Anong pa-apples yan?!" Anne muttered.

Vice chuckled first while talking. "Monthsary kase ng Vicerylle kaya may pa-gift ako! Problema kase sainyong VhongAnne walang paandar sa isa't isa!" Vice squabbled.

"Eh bakit apples, pwede namang roses?" Billy asked.

Vice put his arms to shoulders and looked at Karylle saying; "Kase si Karylle, sya ang apple of the eye ko araw araw no." Then he smiled.

Madlang people screamed because they were so kilig at the time.

"Naks!!! Alam nyo bagay kayo talaga!" Anne teased.

As for Karylle, her face is very red right now. Masyadong kinikilig.

Para di makita ang kilig, Karylle buried her face to Vice's shoulder. After that, while Vhong is having an intrusion, Karylle whispered;

"Saan ba ang monthsary lunch natin, Vice?"

******

A/N: Hi! Hey guys, expect all the 14 chapters are not long. Parang yung scenes na naiimagine ko sa mga sweet lines nila. Hehe. Vote and comments! -@huskyvice