53

HAHAHAHA

Not me actually thinking about doing a Donghyuck fanfic with a Kim and that Kim liking yuta- ifykyk

(That NCT127 vs Fan video)

Lilia's POV

October 14th, 2022

"Yo who used all my shampoo?"

"That red strawberry one?"

I look at Sunoo, nodding slowly, seeing a small apologetic smile grow on his face. "It smells so nice I secretly used all the rest." He says with a smile, hoping I don't whoop his ass.

"IT WAS MY EXPENSIVE ONE!"

I start chasing him around and he squeals. "THERE WAS A BIT LEFT."

"THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE WAS AT LEAST 3 WASHES LEFT, NOT ONE THE FUC-."

"I used it."

We both stop running, looking at Jungwon as he tries his hair with a towel. "I'll buy another." He says dryly before going into his shared room with Heeseung.

"He's still mad at me."

"Yeah, this man is in love with you how can he not be mad." Sunghoon walks in with a shrug. I scoff at his remark, slightly glaring at him. "Yeah when you were on hiatus he talked about how he missed you 24/7 when you left us alone for 30 minutes, but now..?" Sunoo says and I sigh.

"Then he needs to learn how to accept I won't always be there. I'm not his. I'm not his possession, I'm a person. If he misses me so bad then he'll stop being mad at me." I tell them, walking back into my room.

Jungwons POV

"I'm not his."

"If he misses me so bad then he'll stop being mad at me."

She wasn't mine.

I feel stupid.

All this because I was mad she was leaving, but I ended up pushing away before she even left. What the hell is wrong with me?

I missed her.

I missed her so much.

I just want to lay near her and wrap my arms around her, breathing in the scent of her strawberry shampoo.

I missed it so much I sneaked in my pillow case and used the shampoo to wash the pillow case, her scent with me as I slept.

Now that I look at my pillow case I cringe.

Why am I so creepy what the fuck.

I'm literally scared of myself this isn't okay.

Even with those thoughts, I laid down in my bed and hugged the pillow, smelling her scent.

"You've been sniffing that pillow ever since you used her shampoo to clean it, it's getting weird."

How did he know?

I look up at Heeseungs bed and widen my eyes slightly. "You think I wouldn't realise how you randomly washed that one pillow case in the bathroom instead of the laundry and how it suddenly smelt like strawberries in here and how her shampoo was suddenly finished?

I stayed silent.

"Don't worry, I won't tell her how creepy you were and said you used the shampoo on your pillow case and not your hair. But if you miss her that much dude, just apologise and make up already. You're the leader aren't you? I'm sorry but you have to grow up."