020

"Ah!" Ten said almost shouting when he stumbled while walking, good thing Johnny was there to catch him.

"Let me carry you, please" Johnny kept on pleading to carry Ten since they got inside the university, the younger always stumbles and struggles in walking.

"I can still walk, idiot, I didn't know you were a monster in bed" Ten said as they almost reached Mr. Lee's office, they will have their lunch here today with Taeyong and Jaehyun. When they got inside, they were greeted by the two with eyes widened.

"Sit. Now" Taeyong ordered the two, Johnny gave Ten a look and gulped. They sat at the other side of where Jaehyun was sitted. "Ten, sit with Jaehyun" Ten was about to sit with Johnny but then he turned around and sat beside Jaehyun instead.

"What happened?" Ten whispered at Jaehyun.

"Sometimes, you need to shut your mouths in public" Ten widened his eyes as he heard what Jaehyun said and realized what he said earlier.

"Johnny" Taeyong got the boy's attention and gave him a sweet smile that turned into a glare after a second "What happened yesterday, why are you two not in your classes the whole afternoon and why did my precious, small, cute Ten said that you're a monster in bed?!" Taeyong slammed his fist in the table out of anger making the students flinch.

Johnny took a deep breath for him bot to stutter while answering "Mr. Lee, I'm sorry, I wasn't able to control myself yesterday, I'm keeping it since day one but Ten's act yesterday was just so tempting, I'm sorry" he answered, he looked at Ten and they smiled at each other.

"Ten" Taeyong turned to the younger who just gulped because of nervousness "Can you still walk?" he asked worriedly.

"Y-ye-"

"No sir he can't" Johnny cut him off and what Johnny said was true, he's having a hard time walking.

"It's your fault, you bed monster" Ten mocked.

"Thank you guys" Jaehyun said with full of happiness. "I won a 5 r-"

"Raspberry flavored ice cream!" Taeyong shouted and threw a crumpled paper to his boyfriend who just laughed at his reaction.

"Really? You made a bet out of that? And to us?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, and ughh I still have a work tomorrow, I hate you three!" Taeyong is now stressed to the highest level.

//

"Baby" Johnny said, he's waking up Ten because he slept at the library while Johnny is studying for his next quiz, and if you're asking for his quiz results earlier, he still got the perfect score even if he used his time singing and flying with Ten yesterday.

"Mmmh" Ten groaned, he stretched his arms and yawned. Johnny now can't take his eyes away from the boy, the view is too cute and so aesthetically pleasing, the light streaks from the sun with the white curtains slightly waving Johnny couldn't help but stare at the boy. "Are we going home now?" Ten asked.

Johnny was back to his senses and cleared his throat before answering "Yes baby, let's go home, and daddy will carry you, would that be okay?"

"Yes!" Ten excitedly said, Johnny positioned his back and Ten wrapped his arms and legs around Johnny and they left the library with Johnny piggy back riding his cute boyfriend, Ten.

"Soon, you'll be mine soon"

--------

to be continued....