Chapter 40

Chapter 40

“I’ve come to look for him.”

After saying this, Yin Nian still remained indifferent as he looked at him.

Zhang Zhiyin practically felt a strike in his heart, to such an extent that he felt that the man in front of him had seen through himself and recognized him as his silly missing “Mimi”.

So guilty…

Zhang Zhiyin shook his head, trying to drive away all those unrealistic ideas in his mind. He looked at Yin Nian very sincerely and said, “Doctor, you are such a good person, you will definitely be able to find your cat. If there is nothing else, I will go back first. See you.”

He said in one breath and then left swiftly.

Looking at his departing back, Yin Nian pursed his lips.

He ran away again. Unhappy.

Zhang Zhiyin ran back to his room like a wisp of smoke. He covered his face with his hands and sat beside the bed spitefully.

Yin Xiaoxiang came over and “Auwo, auwo”d while sticking closer to him. It stared at him with its small ice-blue eyes.

Zhang Zhiyin picked it up with one hand and put it on his leg. He poked it gently with his finger on its small nose.

Yin Xiaoxiang turned its head unhappily.

Zhang Zhiyin said to himself, “Boss likes kittens so much. You basically look the same as me at that time. He would probably like you too… He should be very happy to see you…”

“What if he likes you and wants to take you with him? I am reluctant to part with you… Nevertheless, It’s fine as long he is happy… You should have better days with him than with me. After all, he is a boss, and he likes kittens.”

Yin Xiaoxiang did not understand what he was talking about at all. It looked at him sideways. “Auwo?”

The next day, Zhang Zhiyin placed the kitten in his pocket and brought it out.

They were still following Yin Nian to do some research. There wasn’t any danger.

Zhang Zhiyin was especially convinced that the person beside him would never encounter anything that could be considered dangerous for him.

Yin Nian silently looked at Zhang Zhiyin who had brought along with him a kitten in his pocket. His face was expressionless, but in his heart: Zhiyin is so cute…

Zhang Zhiyin clearly felt that although boss’s expression had not changed, his temperament had become very gentle. He inwardly thought that Yin Nian really liked kittens.

But all along the way, Yin Nian did not show any interest or favor toward Yin Xiaoxiang.

On the contrary, when Yin Xiaoxiang rubbed his thigh while staying put in his pocket, Boss frowned.

Was it true that as a villain boss, he did not like kittens that were too soft and dependent? No… Xiaoxiang was a little bit small, but it’s fighting ability was actually much better than his own when he was a cat! Speaking of dependence… he couldn’t even walk properly if it weren’t for Yin Nian who had carried him…