Important information about the book!!! Please read

Hello everyone, I have decided that this is going to be the end of this book. Please don't get mad at me for not wanting to add more to it, I might end up doing it eventually. I just felt like this was a good stopping point for me and lately, I have been having a hard time posting chapters so this is gonna be the end for now. I also wanted to leave the ending to your imagination. 

This has been an amazing journey for me, and I hope that you all feel the same way. I have always enjoyed reading your comments, especially the very funny ones, they always make me laugh. 

Another thing is that if you ever want to talk about this book just pm me. Please don't copy this anywhere without my consent, if you ask and give me credit then I will probably say yes. All in all, I am really going to miss you all. Please feel free to follow me and I will gladly follow you back. 

Also, go check out my mortals meet demigods book if you have not yet. I am still working on chapters for it and it would be amazing if you went to read it. 

God, I have no clue what else to say except for thank you! I could have never done any of this without you all. 

Have an amazing day and a spectacular year. I hope everything goes to plan. I love you all! Bye, my lovely cupcakes! 

With love, Kate 💫