Chapter 155: Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Wow! 373K views and 11.8K votes. Thank you all so much for reading! And yes I've heard the news that Tommy Andreasen (One of the co-creators of Ninjago) said: "Keep in mind that the Hand of Time could have dropped out of time already and could be around scheming."

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

Jay watches as another Vermillion egg hatches. "Ew. No matter how many times you see it, watching those suckers hatch is gross." Jay loudly comments as he tries not to gag.

"Jay! Less watching, more helping!" Lloyd yells at the Master of Lightning as the Vermillion Warriors give chase.

"You know guys, I was thinking now that we got those workers out of here, maybe we should join them?" Jay points out.

"What about Master Wu?" Lloyd disputes kicking a Vermillion warrior in the face.

"He's gone. It's a strategic retreat." Jay shouts back as he stops a Vermillion warrior attempting to past him. "Strategic retreat is just a fancy way of saying giving up." Cole replied, stopping one with a kick to the chest.

"What do you think, Lloyd? You're the Master-in-Training here." Jay demands as he continues to help hold the Vermillion Warriors off.

"We need to regroup at the Temple. Zane, ice cover." Lloyd ordered. Zane did as ordered and was able to build a dome of ice to buy them time for an escape.

"Tank squadron, report." Raggmunk shouted and the Vermillion started launching Vermillion eggs at the Ice Dome.

"Quick! Before they get through!" Lloyd ordered instructing them to flee down the tunnels themselves.

"One moment. I'm getting a signal." Zane reported and focused on the signal. "Oh, yeah? Does it sound anything like this?" Jay replied then yelled. "Move your butt, Zane!"

"It's Cyrus Borg. I must retrieve him." Zane reported to the others and turned to go after Cyrus Borg. "Wait! You'd be totally outnumbered." Cole shouted to the Nindroid. "He's right. There's like, a million more Vermillion out there." Lloyd warned the Master of Ice.

"There's no way you could possibly save him all by yourself. So I'm coming with you. We're ninjas. Saving people is what we do." Jay said. Lloyd and Cole nod in agreement. "Take cover!" Lloyd shouts as the Ice dome collapses.

"Where are they? Vermillion, check the tunnel." Raggmunk orders and the Vermillion scout the tunnel.