training day part 2

It was 6am and Ryuko stood outside of the gym for the 3rd day of training with Y/n, unlike the last two days though today was different as y/n had supposedly made some "arrangements' and adjustments' to todays course though so far she didn't notice anything different done to the exterior of the boarded up and abandoned gym.

The buzz of her phone vibrated in the pocket
Of her gym shorts she pulled it out and answered.

Ryuko: Hey Y/n I'm here.

Y/n good come inside and go to the basketball courtroom I have some associates that would like to help you in your training.

Ryuko opened the door looked around and saw a pair of double doors, assumeing this was what y/n was talking about she pushed them open into the room where what she saw shocked her. The room looked nothing like a typical basketball court or any basketball court it was completely metal with cube tiles and wallls and even a sealing it also had had floating cubes all around the room.

Y/n: Pretty cool huh I think I've Outdone myself this time what do you think boys.

The y/n appeared on a floating platform with surrounded by a group of tiny midgits  in hocky gear, wearing varolious mask and what looked to be high tech boots and gloves.

Ryuko: Y/n w-what is all this why are so many things floating who are those guys!? Wha-

Y/n: Questions, questions ryuko, all you need to know Is I made some upgrades to the gym so now we got another place set for you training also I got materou and his friends to join us today.

Materou: we'll bring it on maggot so no holding back or will rob ya!

Y/n placed his hand on the boys head before speaking in a change of tone

Y/n: And just in case they don't behave themselves I brought along some displinary help, oh Mako

Suddenly a large chair floted downwordsand in that chair was mako who was sipping a sports hat and eating a bowl of popcorn.

Mako: *crunch* Don't *munch* worry ryuko *crunch* *munch* I *chewing* got your *slurmph* back.

Y/n: she realllly likes eating.

But she knows her brother like a book so you should be safe from his shenanigans.

After you finish with them I'll be your opponent. Now go get dressed.

After a short change into ryukos sexy workout gear which y/n then again turned away from looking at before slaping himself and coming to his senses( It seems that was still going on despite y/n telling himself ryuko should mean nothing to him and to stick to his job he found himself longing for for more and more. )

Ryuko steeped onto a cube that took her up to the floating platform equiped with a practice sword while materou was suited up in his gear and wore a gas mask with stramge gloves boots and a chest peace with blinking lights.

Y/n: okay first up is ryuko vs materou.

FIGHT!

Materou bounced around the room like a ping pong ball while ryuko just stood still eyes closed confident in her  abilty then materou came from behind at mach speeds, ryuko just smiled and twisted her stance like a batter and swung the bat.

Materou was just feet away from ryuko before his suit began blinking to life and a cube came rocketing infront of her and blocking her sight and catching her off guard and stoping her attack.

The young delinquent smirked and flipped over the baffled tomboy and and boost shoting himself towards with the boots he'd equiped befor ryuko could react again anothed block came in this time to strike her in the side and pushing her back a couple of feet towards the edge but she quickly managed to regain her footing.